2»

Comments

• cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    alienmisprint:
    cholmes8310:
    alienmisprint:
    cholmes8310:
    pnaylon:
    The most underrated actor of our century...Dolph Lundgren.

haha. really? has he even had any speaking roles? Only things I remember him in are Rocky IV and Universal Soldier, and I don't remember more than 3 words spoken by him... "I'll break you".. haha
    Pshhh.....you forgot, he played He-Man and the Punisher, two of the manliest characters ever....
    what did he play the Punisher in? And He-man? They made a He-man movie?
    Wow, I think you just made me feel really old. He was He-Man in the movie "Masters of the Universe". You need to check that out man, Frank Langella is f**king harsh as Skeletor. And he was Punisher in "The Punisher". That was like 86-87 when he did He-Man, and I'm pretty sure it was 89 that Punisher came out.

Wow man, that means He-Man came out almost 25 years ago, lol. Damn, Dolph has got to be old, I haven't seen him in anything in years.
    I thought you meant the "new" punisher from 05 or so. Didn't know they made one in 89, but I was only 6. And the He-man, I'd have only been 3 or so. Haha.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Yep, I'm old. We actually play this game at the shop whenever an 18 year old is getting tattooed. The "This Person Wasn't Alive When ___________" game. For instance, an 18 year wasn't alive when Nintendo came out. As a matter of fact, an 18 year old wasn't alive when Super Nintendo came out.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    alienmisprint:
    Yep, I'm old. We actually play this game at the shop whenever an 18 year old is getting tattooed. The "This Person Wasn't Alive When ___________" game. For instance, an 18 year wasn't alive when Nintendo came out. As a matter of fact, an 18 year old wasn't alive when Super Nintendo came out.
    I was out with a friend last night and we had that same conversation. Try and tell a joke with some culture from the 80's and they don't get it. My friend said that she dressed up like a trampy version of Rainbow Bright for Halloween and some of the younger people at the party didn't know who that was.......I was drooling of course and asked for pics!
    Kevin (the shop at work at's owner) actually did a tattoo of a slutty pin-up adult Strawberry Shortcake, lmao. It's great.
  • MAJORdorMoMAJORdorMo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 356
    sightunseen:
    Pretty much every single action star from the 80s will be in it. They even have Ivan Drago from Rocky IV.

Yup, they even got Arnold in there.

Now all they're missing is Robocop.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    alienmisprint:
    Kevin (the shop at work at's owner) actually did a tattoo of a slutty pin-up adult Strawberry Shortcake, lmao. It's great.
    Alien could you post a pic? LOL
  • pnaylonpnaylon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 214
    j0z3r:
    cholmes8310:
    Jetmech_63:
    alienmisprint:
    cholmes8310:
    pnaylon:

haha. really? has he even had any speaking roles? Only things I remember him in are Rocky IV and Universal Soldier, and I don't remember more than 3 words spoken by him... "I'll break you".. haha
    Pshhh.....you forgot, he played He-Man and the Punisher, two of the manliest characters ever....

And Topgun.....
    He wasn't in Topgun, I'm pretty sure of that. Are you confusing Dolph Lundgren with Val Kilmer maybe?
    lol, maybe he was one of the uncredited MIG pilots. Smile [:)]
    Did yall know that Dolph Lundgren has a degree in chemical engineering? no joke
    Sandman1am:
    alienmisprint:
    Alien could you post a pic? LOL
    It is on the shop MySpace, in Kevin's folder. The shop MySpace is: www.myspace.com/inkislife
    pnaylon:
    j0z3r:
    cholmes8310:
    Jetmech_63:
    alienmisprint:
    cholmes8310:
    pnaylon:

And Topgun.....
    He wasn't in Topgun, I'm pretty sure of that. Are you confusing Dolph Lundgren with Val Kilmer maybe?
    lol, maybe he was one of the uncredited MIG pilots. Smile [:)]
    Did yall know that Dolph Lundgren has a degree in chemical engineering? no joke
    For real? I did not know that.