Home General Discussion

Bad time to be broke or why I am broke!!!!

mustluvcigarsmustluvcigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 686
so just got this email from a local cigar shop:

+++++ is proud to announce we have just got in the following cigars: Joya de Nicaragua Cabinetta, La Flor Dominicana Air Bender, Avo LE 10, Joya de Nicaragua Dark Corojo, Casa Fernandez Arsenio, 262 Paradigm and Many Many More.

Comments

• Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Damn, i forgot the dark corojo came out while i was gone(i see a trip to the b&m in my future...) and about the Cabinetta...anyone heard of this?
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    I feel your pain...... My local just sent me this:

So to welcome back all of you hibernator's back we have decided to get in a few brands and models we haven't had in some time.

MONTECRISTO #2, ASHTON VSG, ROCKY PATEL 1990 & 1992 TORPEDOS, CAMACHO 10TH ANNIVERSARY, NESTOR MIRANDA "DOMINICANO", CAIN "F" straight ligero, and CAO AMERICA'S.

I be broke and out of room too!
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Jetmech_63:
    Damn, i forgot the dark corojo came out while i was gone(i see a trip to the b&m in my future...) and about the Cabinetta...anyone heard of this?
    I haven't heard of the Cabinetta, but the Dark Corojo is a damn good smoke. I tried it out at a herf a month or two ago. It's a powerhouse with a ton of flavor. I haven't tried the Air Bender yet, but my local shop has a bunch of them in.
  • mustluvcigarsmustluvcigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 686
    okay, puro, thanks for the input, but your not helping man. the shop is open now.lol
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Jetmech_63:
    You gotta try the Dark Corojo, it's awesome. I want to try the Cabinetta as well, sounds very interesting and what I've heard so far has been positive.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    SOLD! Picking one up tonight on the way home
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    My B&M got in two boxes of the Cabinetta and I am smoking one now. Shoot me a PM if anyone is interested or wants me to pick some up.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    I've passed on so many great deals lately...Unless the offer is so stupidly good that I can't walk away I'm just not buying anything. Cash is low this time of year, I've got pretty full humidors, and I worry about this heat and the cigars getting damaged by it. It still sucks to walk away from a good deal though.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    I am sure it is coincidence but there seem to be mega deals around right now and I know why I am broke.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    I HATE going to B&Ms, because I cannot, simply CANNOT walk out without spending at least $30-$40.
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    AMEN.... then the wife asks what I got and I show her 2 sticks and never hear the end of it.

Now I wait till shes out of town on buisness. I love her new job. Never was able to sneak off to the shop before
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    docbp87:
    I HATE going to B&Ms, because I cannot, simply CANNOT walk out without spending at least $30-$40.
    Have you been to the Herf House in Richmond? Have been hearing it advertised on the Doc Thompson show on WRVA but haven't had a chance to check it out.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    zoom6zoom:
    docbp87:
    Have you been to the Herf House in Richmond? Have been hearing it advertised on the Doc Thompson show on WRVA but haven't had a chance to check it out.
    Yeah, they have a pretty massive humidor. Staff was really rude to me though, which was kind of a turn off. They do have a decent selection of sticks though.