Home Ratings & Reviews

Oliva Serie V Churchill Extra Cigar Review Video

kaelariakaelaria Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 572
image This 7×52 sungrown stick is wrapped in a medium chocolate, satin leaf with a slight tooth, even spongy construction and a triple cap giving a soft sweet floral aroma. First light reveals a medium-full body of strong black pepper throughout the mouth and a soft but deep tobacco. The draw is very loose, putting off a small amount of soft light smoke. By the 1/2 way point flavors had transitioned to a creamy, smooth oily roasted coffee, with a light finish that brought a touch of the pepper and spice. These flavors carried all through the last half, ending the stick at 1:20, a great time for a very flavorful stick! http://cigarobsession.com/cigar-reviews/oliva-serie-v-churchill-extra-cigar-review/

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    always enjoy the reviews Bryan. I can't imagine this in a churchill as the robusto kicks my ass
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    dennisking:
    always enjoy the reviews Bryan. I can't imagine this in a churchill as the robusto kicks my ass
    These in the Double Toro 6 X 60 ROCK ! I think Kuzi likes the Figarado in these also 6 X 60
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    dennisking:
    These in the Double Toro 6 X 60 ROCK ! I think Kuzi likes the Figarado in these also 6 X 60
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    laker1963:
    dennisking:
    The figurado is pretty fantastic, it definitely put me down a few months ago though. I tried to smoke it before dinner - big mistake. I don't think I've smoked the Churchill.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    I like these any time of day, full or empty stomach. They are great morning smokes before breakfast, imo.