Home General Discussion

Primeros

pnaylonpnaylon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 214
Anyone tried the Primeros regionals? It doesnt seem like they could be that great for a $50 bundle of 40. I saw the sampler in the catalog for this month, and i was thinking about picking one up. What do you guys think?

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    The house blends are way better for the money. These are that cheap for a reason.
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    well, their better than swishers, king edwards, white owls, etc, you can start one up and put it down when you get to work/schooll etc. and not feel guilty, and you can smoke them while your better cigars get a little humidor time. not terrible, just don't expect too much, the cuban primeros is probably the best of the lot, not too bad if you're in financial straits.
  • pnaylonpnaylon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 214
    Gotcha. Just stickin with the daily deals then. As for house labels, I really liked corojo, i thought brazilian was decent, and i wasnt a fan of cuban. Any other recommendations?

• Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    check out Gran Habano Vintage 2002, 20 sticks for <$40, rated 90, seriously good cigars, won't last forever. The Cank started a thread on these, I've bought 4 bundles, holds a 2 inch ash, long filler, chocolate on the tongue, leather and spice in the nose. First rate smokes at amazing price, well worth the $.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    pnaylon:
    Gotcha. Just stickin with the daily deals then. As for house labels, I really liked corojo, i thought brazilian was decent, and i wasnt a fan of cuban. Any other recommendations?

Have you tried the Cameroon or Red? I loved the flavors the Red offered, and the Cameroon was a fun interesting smoke. For the price, they are totally worth trying.