Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    JLonsinger2011:
    Forgive the fingernails hahahah, busy weekend of mudding haha!
    No worries on the fingernails bro! Looks like you had a blast! Too bad you didn't dig the Black Market. That is my favorite AB. But glad you ended on a good note, the LFD!!!
    This was Friday night. We were sitting on the patio and thought this was a really cool pic of the moon. Rest of the moon pics will be in nonrelated thread.
    Jim sent me this beaut as a birthday present along with 5 more. Can't wait to try the oscuro, thanks Jim!
    Then finished up with an Arganese.
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Had a 5V Gold Maddy. It was suprisingly good with some very strong sweetness to it.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    fixxing to fire up a XEN by nish patel from the kid in humi since 2-2012
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Enjoyin a La Aroma De Cuba from Chemforever,,,thanks Phil
    Having a MUWAT for Dustin. Friggin long smoke, but good. Thanks brother.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    robertgreen30:
    Is the fortress a good smoke? I haven't had many Toraño's.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Johnny-O! Courtesy of our long lost Snoobie :( Miss you around here bro. IMAG0330
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    Gray4lines:
    robertgreen30:
    Is the fortress a good smoke? I haven't had many Toraño's.
    I like Carlos Toranos smokes but I didn't care to much about the fortress
    casa magna oscuro belicoso, been in my humi over a year and im loving it!
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    Joya De Nicaragua Antano Gran Consul from Kuzi dated 11/02/09. Thanks Matt
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Every once in a long while, I drop by the Dunkin on the way to the office. Never saw this place before. Yesterday, right next to the Dunkin, there was a cigar shop named Tobacco City. Sign said "walk in humidor". Can't have been there but a couple months. These places are popping up all over. It was closed, that time of morning. So I dropped by on the way home today. Walk in about the size of a walk in closet. But stocked with an interesting selection -- not just the usual Montes and Patels. Picked up a bundle of Factory Throwouts #59 Sungrown (which actually look and smoke darker than that), a Perdomo Lot 23, and something called Warlock. Anyone seen one of these before? Just three bucks. Looks tasty.

• musicman3musicman3 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 622
    Smoking a Cohiba Red Dot. Not liking this as much as the Puro Dominicana.
    amz1301:
    Joya De Nicaragua Antano Gran Consul from Kuzi dated 11/02/09. Thanks Matt
    those are great
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Doing homework for the New Release event at the B&M this Friday. Got a ton of smokes to try by then and hit the floor Friday night and help sell some stogies. CAO concert, so far smooth with a dark fruit note and excellent draw and burn. Diggin this puppy
    catfishbluezz:
    Doing homework for the New Release event at the B&M this Friday. Got a ton of smokes to try by then and hit the floor Friday night and help sell some stogies. CAO concert, so far smooth with a dark fruit note and excellent draw and burn. Diggin this puppy
    I need that job!
    Got 1-2 of each of a bunch of new releases bro, tons.... Basically after I recommended several high end brands, like curivari/Ezra Zion/MF LE11/Jaime LE12 and they all sold like wildfire....now he just hands me smokes and asks for my recommendations lol.
    Thats awesome brother, just awesome.
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    Smoking a illusione 88 Candela
    marineatbn03:
    Thats awesome brother, just awesome.
    i know right? A short time ago I was a noob lol. It's cool because he and I have differing tastes on brands, so the extra opinion helps. I don't like Cameroon, he does. I like ecudorian conny and Dominican tobacco, he's more of a Honduran Nicaraguan guy. We also box split and trade a lot of ISOM too, and he brings in LE lanceros all the time just for us and the other heads at the lounge.
    If I could ever spend enough time in the states I could find a cool lounge. Thats a nice in to have bro. If for nothing else, the company and trying new stuff.
    marineatbn03:
    If I could ever spend enough time in the states I could find a cool lounge. Thats a nice in to have bro. If for nothing else, the company and trying new stuff.
    a large majority of the customers are cops and CO's bro. We actually have partners that come in and do their reports there lol. I'm due time bro, in due time.
    catfishbluezz:
    marineatbn03:
    a large majority of the customers are cops and CO's bro. We actually have partners that come in and do their reports there lol. I'm due time bro, in due time.
    Thats awesome. Cigars and cool stories to go with it.
    marineatbn03:
    catfishbluezz:
    marineatbn03:
    Thats awesome. Cigars and cool stories to go with it.
    i find the smarter ones stay out of bars for a reason, or do so in packs for that reason. Btw...posted a mini review on the CAO concert, fantastic smoke guys.
  • NeleneaNelenea Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 90
    AF Hemingway Signature with a few Coors Lights
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 551
    Going with a Cuba libre one tonight.
  • SporusSporus Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 236
    It's been a while, everyone, but our softball team just lost the championship game and I'm here now drinking a beer and smoking an Illusione 68. It's a small little guy, but Suits my needs right now. Hoping it hits its groove soon, lots of strong tobacco, but nothing really getting my attention flavor wise yet.
    Sporus:
    It's been a while, everyone, but our softball team just lost the championship game and I'm here now drinking a beer and smoking an Illusione 68. It's a small little guy, but Suits my needs right now. Hoping it hits its groove soon, lots of strong tobacco, but nothing really getting my attention flavor wise yet.
    Congrats on making it to the championship and good to see you back!
    elogio Serie LSV Lancero