Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    grabbed a El Mejor Espresso toro from my buget stick humi., i think this ones about 3-4 years in my humi, it looks and smells great
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    jj20030:
    grabbed a El Mejor Espresso toro from my buget stick humi., i think this ones about 3-4 years in my humi, it looks and smells great
    aint woking for me, now a dpg blue robusto, yummy
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    Started on a Partagas.... No time to finish ;(
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    My Father LE 2010
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
  • seagarloverseagarlover Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 437
    I'm smokin a CAIN STRAIGHT LIGERO great as always, TOOMBES check your PM box. (pnc) Photobucket
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Rain:
    Nothing :(
    +1 Getting ready for long weekend!
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    Rain:
    Nothing :(

Right there with ya bro. I tried to get in a smoke... a Corona at that.... got about 2 inches in........ its sitting on my lawn some where ;(
    I asked this question in another post but I need U to help me asap. when U guys post to a post reply, it has your name and a thin line follows the picture all the down with what U had written. how do I do this. help
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    seagarlover:
    I asked this question in another post but I need U to help me asap. when U guys post to a post reply, it has your name and a thin line follows the picture all the down with what U had written. how do I do this. help
    Use the Quote button, not the Reply button.
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    seagarlover:
    Quote button?
    seagarlover:
    Hit the quote button and type response.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    seagarlover:
    Hit the QUOTE button and it will QUOTE for you
    catfishbluezz:
    seagarlover:
    like this did it work
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    seagarlover:
    It's the one that says "quote".
    seagarlover:
    catfishbluezz:
    seagarlover:
    like this did it work
    Thank You I am starting off at the end of the word quote, and TOOMBES where are U I got your last PM check your inbox
  • musicman3musicman3 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 622
    Smoking a Drew Estate La Vieja Habana. While looking for a little less expensive smoke that I could enjoy on a regular basis, I picked a couple of these up to try from my local B&M about a month ago. I got 2 Maduro and the other 2 were Conneticut wrapper if I remember right. I am enjoying this Maduro way more than I did the other. So far not a bad little smoke. image
    seagarlover:
    seagarlover:
    catfishbluezz:
    seagarlover:
    like this did it work
    Thank You I am starting off at the end of the word quote, and TOOMBES where are U I got your last PM check your inbox
    Thank You CATFISHBLUEZ it works this is much better than reply all the time
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    seagarlover:
    catfishbluezz:
    seagarlover:
    like this did it work
    YES it QUOTED my post bro
    catfishbluezz:
    seagarlover:
    catfishbluezz:
    seagarlover:
    like this did it work
    Patience is a Virtue Cat! LMAO
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    MVW67:
    catfishbluezz:
    seagarlover:
    catfishbluezz:
    seagarlover:
    like this did it work
    Patience is a Virtue Cat! LMAO
    Well crap, I'm all out of virtue and patience LOL
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    A NUB double maddy. Always a great smoke. I started with an LEC that was left over from a sampler. But it tasted foul, I was just trying to get it out of the humi anyway.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    san cristobal oficio from ban ban. mmmm ballllzzzz
  • insomnniapbinsomnniapb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 590
    Fired up a RP Edge. I nice little smoke for the price. I'll have to pick up a few more. I would put it in my top ten.
  • Big TexBig Tex Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 142
    Had this earlier while watching the Cowboys/Giants game
  • bigjohn125bigjohn125 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 476
    Undercrown tonight. These seem to get better with rest. I wish this one had more time. I'm going to let the rest of mine sit for at least 6 more months.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Last Night started out with a lph cameroon figurado, a good little smoke even ROTT. followed with a Macanudo Cru Royale (Brazilian tobacco really blends well in this stick) and finished with AB American Classic, good night overall.
  • ThinBluLine06ThinBluLine06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 283
    Just dug out a MoW torpedo from the bottom of the humi...Its been sitting down there for almost 2 years! This should be great!
    smokin one of my faves OLIVIA V (PNC) Photobucket