Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    Arturo Fuente OpusX Lost City double robusto, btw thats frost on that icey cold bottle of bier! image
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    jj20030:
    Arturo Fuente OpusX Lost City double robusto, btw thats frost on that icey cold bottle of bier! image
    jim jam be fancay fancay.
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    Just lit up a 1844
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    image Chose a fresher one for a bit more kick...and just lazy not wanting to open up coolers!
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    La Aurora 100 Anos Robusto
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    First, had an OSOK and then an 1844 (thank you Roman) down at Trident's house. We definitely were not building bombs :) Got home and my bro-in-law (OldBlueEyes) was here, so I went out and had a Tat Mexican Experiment (courtesy of Roman again). And again, absolutely no bomb building was going on here, either. IMAG0259
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    After finishing the move....XXX...still a top five image
    camacho pe. Dustin gave me this one. so many wittle bittie dots on the ash
    jliu:
    Funny...I was just talking to Jason about how I accidentally gave all mine away to people I wanted to try them without realizing I had none left... I really like them, they have a musk and floral aspect to them I dig
    haha I think you gave me this one on our first trade. it has a very dry palate. the pepper is really nice. to me it's almost a fresh ground black pepper. love that mustiness it imparts. great cigar. thanks dude.
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 551
    I tried to power through, but gave up on a strange tasting padilla black bear. Now i'm trying a super tight draw on a diesel unlimited. I'll have to see this goes....
    jliu:
    haha I think you gave me this one on our first trade. it has a very dry palate. the pepper is really nice. to me it's almost a fresh ground black pepper. love that mustiness it imparts. great cigar. thanks dude.
    That's what I like about it, I had a stash of mine and then some I got from bandy...but my dumbass combined them... Stupid noob...
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    Funny...I was just talking to Jason about how I accidentally gave all mine away to people I wanted to try them without realizing I had none left... I really like them, they have a musk and floral aspect to them I dig
    I have one for you. I forgot to sneak it in your herf a dor the other night. Im not letting you leave without it on Saturday!
    Smokindaddy:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    I have one for you. I forgot to sneak it in your herf a dor the other night. Im not letting you leave without it on Saturday!
    For sure man, need to grab a CC from Chris too. Ill bring something nice too
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    catfishbluezz:
    Smokindaddy:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    For sure man, need to grab a CC from Chris too. Ill bring something nice too
    Can't wait, it's going to be a good time. If you talk to Vinny, remind him.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Viaje summerfest 2010 and a mini monster face.. loved the viaje. Gotta find more
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    I started off last night with a Tatuaje TAA 2011. Wasn't overly impressed so I finished with a My Father Robusto. Love the My Father line!

• ug danug dan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    Had a Liga Privada T52 last night. Enjoyed it with a cold Newcastle, nice!
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    SleevePlz:
    First, had an OSOK and then an 1844 (thank you Roman) down at Trident's house. We definitely were not building bombs :) Got home and my bro-in-law (OldBlueEyes) was here, so I went out and had a Tat Mexican Experiment (courtesy of Roman again). And again, absolutely no bomb building was going on here, either. IMAG0259
    Tony thoughts on the osok?
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    LGC SERIE R # 5
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    Jesus Fuego original
  • stowggiestowggie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 399
    SleevePlz:
    How is TaT Mexican experiment? I can't find one and was wondering
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Kristoff Maduro. I have smoked many from the line and every one has been a great experience. The Kristoff line doesn't seen to get much discussion here, but I love them.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    kaspera79:
    Kristoff Maduro. I have smoked many from the line and every one has been a great experience. The Kristoff line doesn't seen to get much discussion here, but I love them.
    That's a very solid smoke, my favorite of the Kristoff line. And you're right, they don't really get the recognition they ought to.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    bigfnsteve:
    SleevePlz:
    Tony thoughts on the osok?
    I really enjoyed it. Not as strong as I was expecting, but the flavor was really nice.
    stowggie:
    How is TaT Mexican experiment? I can't find one and was wondering
    I really enjoyed this one. Every San Andres wrapper I've had has been really good and this was no exception. Peppery and sweet at times. I'm definitely going to look for some more, personally.
  • seagarloverseagarlover Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 437
  • insomnniapbinsomnniapb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 590
    Fired up what I believe was a CAO Black about 15 minutes ago. Sorry no picture tonight. It was pretty tasty though!