Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Started out with a Diesel Crucible and followed up with a Perdomo Exhibicion Maduro, both were great.
    I moved the Diesel band to the head for the pic.
  • KentuckytrooperKentuckytrooper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6
    Shouldn't have been an issue with your new blow torch
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Had an OSOK Trucha thanks to Big F'n Steve..... brilliant smoke that I puffed on for over 2 hrs until it was nothing but a little nub! Thanks bro, truly an exceptional cigar!!!
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    90+ Irishman:
    Had an OSOK Trucha thanks to Big F'n Steve..... brilliant smoke that I puffed on for over 2 hrs until it was nothing but a little nub! Thanks bro, truly an exceptional cigar!!!
    Bought a 5er of those. Gifted 4 and the one I went to smoke for myself was plugged lol. What I did smoke of it was good
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Sencillo Black.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    a MOW Ruination i got from Imgembo, such a great cigar after a good meal, ive got a 5 A and a Cask Strength II sitting beside me waiting as well.
    Russ55:
    Sencillo Black.
    Are these good? I like the platinum.
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    ShotgunJohn:
    Russ55:
    Sencillo Black.
    It was ok. I'm a harsh judge of maduros though. They have to be really special to impress me, and this didn't. I like the platinum too btw.

I can send you a few if you want.
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    EP Short Run 2011 4.8 x 50. For a small stick it was WOW. The first inch was AT FIRST a let down. I thought "Meh, this will be a quick smoke....." Then it smashed my taste buds with flavor. Cedar and coffee down to the nub. Very impressive. Now I need to go back to get more before they are gone.
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Viaje Oro Reserva no. 5...smoking a chocolate bar. Photobucket
    Russ55:
    ShotgunJohn:
    Russ55:
    Sencillo Black.
    It was ok. I'm a harsh judge of maduros though. They have to be really special to impress me, and this didn't. I like the platinum too btw.

Wow brother that would be awesome PM me and we can work out the details.
    Working on a 5v Cask Strength II now, the draw is very light, but it is a very good cigar imo.

Working on a 5v Cask Strength II now, the draw is very light, but it is a very good cigar imo.

• *Petey**Petey* Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    Tatuaje petite Cazadores Reserva . . . . I'm a fan. I usually don't like petite Coronas but the Verocu #5 and this little masterpiece are changing my opinion on them.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    *Petey*:
    Tatuaje petite Cazadores Reserva . . . . I'm a fan. I usually don't like petite Coronas but the Verocu #5 and this little masterpiece are changing my opinion on them.
    the PCR may be the most addictive cigar I've ever smoked!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    BigT06:
    *Petey*:
    I'd imagine that's where it got the nickname Pete's Crack Rock.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Master blends from Zach....got another from Todd so I figured one should burn... image
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Burning an airbender in corona and a 2010 oliva serie v. Yes I have a habano wrapper fetish right now.
  • *Petey**Petey* Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    BigT06:
    *Petey*:
    I could definitely see that. the shaggy foot was a nice touch too . . . . I tried to take a few puffs of just the wrapper, but actually think I toasted it off beforehand. I just wish they had an equivalent that was longer. Not necessarily a lancero, but just something longer than 4 inches. the 7th reserva blew me away too and this whole tatuaje reserva line is reminding me why I started liking maduros in the first place way back in the day.

tasty.
    I started out with a Graycliff Avelino Lara 80th and it was ok, but seemed a bit young, I think age will help it out, then I smoked a Perdomo Reserve Champagne Noir, really solid good stick.
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 551
    I just finished a fantastic MoW ruination. Made my night.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Late night herfin. IMAG0165
    ShotgunJohn:
    Russ55:
    ShotgunJohn:
    Russ55:
    Sencillo Black.

Wow brother that would be awesome PM me and we can work out the details.
    Tuesday is my last Final. Lets talk after that.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Just had a Nica Libre Exclusivo, not a bad smoke, had some burn issues. But something I wouldn't mind re-visiting again in the future.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    viaje late harvest from amz1301, so far its great
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Just finished up a PDR Sun Grown Habano. I'm pleasantly surprised, I haven't been sure what to think of PDR but this was a good cigar...perhaps not a world-beater, but definitely rotation worthy.
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    jj20030:
    viaje late harvest from amz1301, so far its great
    I love the late harvest.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Having a Romeo Y Julieta Edición Limitada. It's pretty buttery and creamy w/ faint spice. Not bad. No idea I had this haha. just dug it up in the old humi. I think it's been aging for like a year.