Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    I know, a cooler would be perfect for my boxes
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    lol I know I need to go cooler, but keep fighting it for some stupid reason lol
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    90+ Irishman:
    Just kit up the first Little Devil from the box I bought on my bday. Very toothy cigar with lots of character, very reminiscent of the PA but richer with more cream elements and a chewier core, really really digging this and so glad I bought a box. So far I prefer it over the PA and the thing is bellowing out massive clouds of thick white smoke!! I'll be posting one of my new "synopsis" on this bad boy later tonight.
    Oh damn....that just made my top 3 list lol. I love MOWPA, just got some PAM too...little devils must come soon...a creamier PA just sounds awesome
    Stop fighting the urge gentlemen...get the cooler....and prepare for doom!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    catfishbluezz:
    90+ Irishman:
    Just kit up the first Little Devil from the box I bought on my bday. Very toothy cigar with lots of character, very reminiscent of the PA but richer with more cream elements and a chewier core, really really digging this and so glad I bought a box. So far I prefer it over the PA and the thing is bellowing out massive clouds of thick white smoke!! I'll be posting one of my new "synopsis" on this bad boy later tonight.
    Oh damn....that just made my top 3 list lol. I love MOWPA, just got some PAM too...little devils must come soon...a creamier PA just sounds awesome
    Thanks Mr. Catfish! It's very unique and has a lot more complexity than the PA. The ash is solid and almost a gunmetal gray with slat and pepper throughout. Ash holds to 1.5" everytime and it's a heavy in the hand stick for a Cuban corona size, plus the pigtail and closed foot is a beautiful presentation! It's a pepper and spice bomb but in a different way, it doesn't punish you but rather melts on your tongue and slowly rolls into a subtle buttercream and cedar then finishes with a spicy meaty core of leather and robust coffee like a Sumter grown coffee. I would be so bold as to say that given 8-12 months the pepper and spice with be there but as notes that support the buttercream and cinammon/vanilla cocktail. Truly jazzed to see how brilliantly these will age!
    90+ Irishman:
    catfishbluezz:
    90+ Irishman:
    Thanks Mr. Catfish! It's very unique and has a lot more complexity than the PA. The ash is solid and almost a gunmetal gray with slat and pepper throughout. Ash holds to 1.5" everytime and it's a heavy in the hand stick for a Cuban corona size, plus the pigtail and closed foot is a beautiful presentation! It's a pepper and spice bomb but in a different way, it doesn't punish you but rather melts on your tongue and slowly rolls into a subtle buttercream and cedar then finishes with a spicy meaty core of leather and robust coffee like a Sumter grown coffee. I would be so bold as to say that given 8-12 months the pepper and spice with be there but as notes that support the buttercream and cinammon/vanilla cocktail. Truly jazzed to see how brilliantly these will age!
    The only problem with aging them....is not smoking the !!!! Cheers, can't wait to try them now
    catfishbluezz:
    90+ Irishman:
    catfishbluezz:
    90+ Irishman:
    The only problem with aging them....is not smoking the !!!! Cheers, can't wait to try them now
    Yeah I hear ya, but that's why you buy a box so you have plenty to smoke AND age!!! Just now finished it and put it out, smoked it down to less tha a 1" Nub... That good. Little bite-y and bitter at the Nub but I'd bet money age will take care of that!!
    Oh yeah... 1hr and 20 minute smoke time... And I didn't baby it either, this is a slow burning long smoke!!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    90+ Irishman:
    Oh yeah... 1hr and 20 minute smoke time... And I didn't baby it either, this is a slow burning long smoke!!

Just lit on up nearly 30 minutes ago and not even close to half way through with it. I like the PA, but this kicks it's aZZ!!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • seagarloverseagarlover Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 437
    ADDING ONE MORE Photobucket
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    bought a 5 pack of these last july and have gave most away , my 1st one tonight and loving it! image
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    Hoyo de Monterrey hoyo de tradicion
  • stowggiestowggie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 399
    jj20030:
    bought a 5 pack of these last july and have gave most away , my 1st one tonight and loving it! image
    What exactly is that if you don't mind me asking.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    La Aurora Preferido Cameroon lancero.

la herencia core toro , another aj fantastic cigar
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    Just fired this up to try and calm my nerves after a rough last two days. Got a feeling tomorrow is going to be another rough day.

amz1301:
    Just fired this up to try and calm my nerves after a rough last two days. Got a feeling tomorrow is going to be another rough day.

what about the 1 oddball in that box,lol , i had one of those and thought it was great, i might have 1 left, not sure,lol
    jj20030:
    amz1301:

what about the 1 oddball in that box,lol , i had one of those and thought it was great, i might have 1 left, not sure,lol
    This was the single I bought so I didn't have to smoke one from the box, lol. I'm already glad I bought a box. So far this thing is awesome.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    amz1301:
    jj20030:
    amz1301:

This was the single I bought so I didn't have to smoke one from the box, lol. I'm already glad I bought a box. So far this thing is awesome.
    yup, if i coulda afforded a box i would hit them too
    jj20030:
    amz1301:
    jj20030:
    amz1301:

yup, if i coulda afforded a box i would hit them too
    Let me know, I know where there's 5 more. Tempting...tempting...good price,lol.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Davidoff 2000... my first of these actually. What took me so long, I don't know. This blend is awesome though. Milder even than many other Davidoff sticks, but full of oily leather, hay, and cedar.

• acewoodsonacewoodson Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 191
    Finally go to try the MOW Puro Authentico today. Man that was nice.
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Zino Z Class 550 R: Photobucket
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Diesel Unlimited
  • gaberoxgaberox Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 824
    My 1st Prensado, fairly rott and Im pleased with it.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    Ccom Cuban Label.
    J fuego 777 Maduro and it is a bit of a letdown... Im digging the flavors, but the construction is horrid... Sucks because I was excited about this one for a long time
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Lfd airbender... rough day at work and this one stick makes it all better

imagePhotobucket ">

• j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    catfishbluezz:
    J fuego 777 Maduro and it is a bit of a letdown... Im digging the flavors, but the construction is horrid... Sucks because I was excited about this one for a long time
    I hate when that happens, all the anticipation...I'd recommend trying it again though, danielzreyes gifted me a belicoso and the construction was spot on, flavor was excellent as well.