Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• camgfscamgfs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 967
    Needed some quiet time to read up on texbook stuff for my college course, so I'm out here in the garrage enjoying a Cohiba Sublime whie I study. It snowed here yesterday morning, but it's nice today.

• KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 908
    gonna go fire up an Ave Maria Knights Templar.....my first one.....smells and looks awesome
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Z Class Toro courtesy of jozer
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Perdomo lot 23 maduro, decent but for perdomo maduros I like the habano and 10th more.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Today was a Man-O-War Armada.. very nice, as you all know.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    1st up was a lhc dos capos toro, next up a jaime garcica reserva especial toro
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    I was a bad bad bad man today and had four back to back hehe. Started with the AJ Fresh-Rolled, and it was stupendous! Next up was the MoW Puro which had so much spice that I was giddy, followed that with a damaged (USPS sucks!) MoW which was still killer regardless, and then was gifted while at the lounge with my wife, with an Oliva V #4 maduro.... all of them were accompanied with a stiff glass of Jameson... what a friggin' day! The first two were gifts from fellow BOTL rossdavey, bandyt09, and the AJ Fresh-Rolled was a split buy between laker1963 and I. Thanks men, all of them were just incredible and I am officially sold on the madruo's now gentlemen! -- Brett
  • RBeckomRBeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,099
    Ave Maria Corona, Indian Tabac Natural Toro and A La Herencia Cubana all great smokes. A true marathon of smoking pleasure.
    RBeckom:
    Ave Maria Corona, Indian Tabac Natural Toro and A La Herencia Cubana all great smokes. A true marathon of smoking pleasure.
    Right there with you buddy! Glad you enjoyed as well!!!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Started the night off with a La Gloria Cubana - Medaille D`or No.3 but it was so bad after 3 attemps at a decent draw and two cut I chucked it. Went with the Tat Red Tubo which was quite good and being able to smoke it while sitting with my dad smoking a Romeo Y Julieta - Romeo No.2 made it so much better.
  • Duke2Duke2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 393
    Tonight I am relaxing with a three finger pour of AAA 10 y/o and a Diesel Unlimited.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Had a Cruzado by Illusione that I got from the b&m lastnight. It has potential but def. Still a little too green (hopefully that's the problem).
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    2007 Siglo II. Starting a new job tomorrow.
    90+ Irishman:
    I was a bad bad bad man today and had four back to back hehe. Started with the AJ Fresh-Rolled, and it was stupendous! Next up was the MoW Puro which had so much spice that I was giddy, followed that with a damaged (USPS sucks!) MoW which was still killer regardless, and then was gifted while at the lounge with my wife, with an Oliva V #4 maduro.... all of them were accompanied with a stiff glass of Jameson... what a friggin' day! The first two were gifts from fellow BOTL rossdavey, bandyt09, and the AJ Fresh-Rolled was a split buy between laker1963 and I. Thanks men, all of them were just incredible and I am officially sold on the madruo's now gentlemen! -- Brett
    Oliva makes a V #4 maddy? Why do I not know this and where do I get them?
  • MephistoMephisto Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 508
    Congrats, Marker!

Having a Padilla Artemis and a Miller Lite after 12 hours on the road.
    Mephisto:
    Congrats, Marker!

Thank you. I have a couple Artemis otw from a good brother. How is it?
  • MephistoMephisto Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 508
    Marker:
    Mephisto:
    Congrats, Marker!

Thank you. I have a couple Artemis otw from a good brother. How is it?

Just lit it, but it's starting off nicely. So far lightly sweet earth and tobacco flavors.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    smoked a CG4. could of gone better.
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 775
    Enjoyed a Gran Habano Vintage 2002 with a friend. Loved it!
    Marker:
    90+ Irishman:
    My local lounge JUST got them in, and one of the gentleman in there had a gorgeous and sweet female Whimeriener (I know I can't spell), my wife and I started talking to him for the next 2 hours while he was nub'ing one of those. I commented that I had yet to try any of the Oliva lines, but I was particularly looking forward to the V maduro. He said that the #4 was the best vitola for that line and that I would have to try one. I said that I'm sure I would very soon, just needed to stop spending for today lol. Went to the head and when I came back one had "magically" appeared on the overstuffed chair that I was sitting in. The guy just smiled as I light it up and thanked him for his extreme generosity. Marker, I'm headed back this Sunday again, I'll pick one up for you to try, shoot me your addy bud. -- Brett
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    90+ Irishman:
    Marker:
    90+ Irishman:
    My local lounge JUST got them in, and one of the gentleman in there had a gorgeous and sweet female Whimeriener (I know I can't spell), my wife and I started talking to him for the next 2 hours while he was nub'ing one of those. I commented that I had yet to try any of the Oliva lines, but I was particularly looking forward to the V maduro. He said that the #4 was the best vitola for that line and that I would have to try one. I said that I'm sure I would very soon, just needed to stop spending for today lol. Went to the head and when I came back one had "magically" appeared on the overstuffed chair that I was sitting in. The guy just smiled as I light it up and thanked him for his extreme generosity. Marker, I'm headed back this Sunday again, I'll pick one up for you to try, shoot me your addy bud. -- Brett
    This year's V maduro release will be in the 6x50 Toro size. From what I've read, serveral people have liked it better than the 2010 release. Sounds like I will be needing at least a 5r.
    Evan, if I can find that size at the b&m would you want me to snag a 5'er for you my friend?? PM if so
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    amz1301:
    Just fired up a Pvnisher courtesy dbeckom, definitely spicy, but I'm likin it. Bring it on.
    What'd you think? I love the Pvnisher!
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    Well, the first thing I smoked this evening was my wife's car! It caught on fire with me as I left the driveway earlier and took out everything under the hood! the past week has been a rough one!

Now I'm trying to relax and unwind a bit with a MOW and a glass of Buffalo Trace (a bit early, but much needed!)

• wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    My Father Le Bijou
    1st up was a lp dirty rat , yummy
    wwestern:
    My Father Le Bijou
    pm sent
    next up a la perla habana morado toro
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    Nothing. My wife won't let me.