Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    A 5 Vegas Limitada 2009, while the fiancé watches her DVR'd prime time drivel.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    1st up a el cubano by manny lopez ( local) 5 year anny. maduro robusto
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:
    stephen_hannibal:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Just lit a SWAG from the COTMC. What a huge borefest.

Thank GOD a rainstorm rolled in. That cigar is a huge waste of tobacco.
    I've never been happier to dunk a cigar in my coffee and call it a day.

I felt the same way.
    Do you guys think time will do anything for it?
    Probably not, but who's to say?
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Alec Bradley American Classic
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Alec Bradley Pryme Robusto, need to pick up more of these
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    docbp87:
    You are reviewing this right.

• xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    Having my first San Cristobal thanks to ENFIDL... So far so good
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    j0z3r:
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:
    stephen_hannibal:
    stephen_hannibal:

I felt the same way.
    I had one that was pretty fresh and didn't care much for it, then recently I had one with a few months rest...though I wasn't blown away by it, it was pretty a decent stick. I have one more to try in a few more months.
    dbeckom:
    j0z3r:
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:
    stephen_hannibal:
    stephen_hannibal:

I felt the same way.
    I had one that was pretty fresh and didn't care much for it, then recently I had one with a few months rest...though I wasn't blown away by it, it was pretty a decent stick. I have one more to try in a few more months.
    good to know, the 1 i have ill try in a couple more months , i knew id been holding off on those for a a reason,lol
    stephen_hannibal:
    docbp87:

Stephen Hannibal... mind reader! Yeah, I am. Will post when done, later tonight.
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    Gurkha Park Ave
    next up a rocky patel gran vida maduro toro
  • MonteWhiteMonteWhite Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 200
    docbp87:
    stephen_hannibal:
    docbp87:

Stephen Hannibal... mind reader! Yeah, I am. Will post when done, later tonight.
    I was just about to ask the same! I can't to hear your thoughts doc.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    docbp87:
    stephen_hannibal:
    docbp87:

Good... been waiting for a review of these.

• Husker44Husker44 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 172
    Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real
    Ave Maria Clermont...by far my favorite vitola in the line!
  • Gurkha Man!Gurkha Man! Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 232
    tonight i had a diesel shorty that i got from jozer he had it since 11/18/10 Photobucket great smoke if i say so myself!
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Verdadero Organic - like I promised on some thread recently (don't remember which one) and I'll post notes on it when I find out.
    jlmarta:
    Verdadero Organic - like I promised on some thread recently (don't remember which one) and I'll post notes on it when I find out.
    I'll give you my notes... Robitussin and day old vomit.
    docbp87:
    jlmarta:
    with moldy raisins? lol
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    RP SG, Starting very nice
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    docbp87:
    jlmarta:

Oh, poo! Are you tryin' to say you didn't like 'em? Hhmmm.
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    Smoking a Gran Habano 3SLS (new blend/band) that I got from DBeckom. Thanks again man, this smoke is legit!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    AJGARLETT:
    Smoking a Gran Habano 3SLS (new blend/band) that I got from DBeckom. Thanks again man, this smoke is legit!
    I really enjoy the GHV2002, but I've never tried the 3SLS. Every time I think I'm going to buy some, a new DD comes up that I just can't resist... lol.

all I've heard are good things, though. Maybe one day I will get around to actually buying some. lol
    BigT06:
    AJGARLETT:
    I really enjoy the GHV2002, but I've never tried the 3SLS. Every time I think I'm going to buy some, a new DD comes up that I just can't resist... lol.

all I've heard are good things, though. Maybe one day I will get around to actually buying some. lol
    AJ, I think I also sent you one of the original GH without the bottom "3SLS" band. It's from the original release from '07...they're even better than the newer release with the 2nd band. Time does this cigar really well.

BigT, I've got some for you. I can either ship em to you or just hand em over when we go to the SE Herf...your choice.
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    dbeckom:
    BigT06:
    AJGARLETT:

AJ, I think I also sent you one of the original GH without the bottom "3SLS" band. It's from the original release from '07...they're even better than the newer release with the 2nd band. Time does this cigar really well.

BigT, I've got some for you. I can either ship em to you or just hand em over when we go to the SE Herf...your choice.
    You sure did send me an original! Im going to let that one sit about a year before I touch it. From what you (and others) say about the older blend....time can really make those a VERY nice smoke!
    AJGARLETT:
    dbeckom:
    BigT06:
    AJGARLETT:

You sure did send me an original! Im going to let that one sit about a year before I touch it. From what you (and others) say about the older blend....time can really make those a VERY nice smoke!
    Smoke it! I'll send you another one to keep! That'll show you what the newer ones will be like with some age.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    smoked a LP T52 what a great smoke, I wish Drew Estate would develop more new traditional sticks.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    ShotgunJohn:
    smoked a LP T52 what a great smoke, I wish Drew Estate would develop more new traditional sticks.
    agreed. I have never smoked a LP... I was very generously given one by RCY Cigars, but I'm trying very hard to let it rest a while...

however, I can fully agree with what you said about DE. I am not a fan of infused cigars as a general rule, but there is no denying the knowledge and skill that the guys at DE put into their cigars. I too just wish they had more traditional stuff to choose from. It would be super great to see a sub $6 traditional stick imho.
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 775
    Had another Padilla Single Batch #RC17 and had a much better experience this time. Really enjoyed it! Looking forward to getting some of these in the Toro Grande size from BigT06 in a trade this week!