Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• bigmatt72bigmatt72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 89
    Had an Acid Opulence 3 last night, it was very smooth, but left me thinking, Where's the Beef?

Gonna try a Gurkha Monogram tonight.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    1st up a la perla habana morado robusto
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    jj20030:
    1st up a la perla habana morado robusto
    I guess so,lol nice pickup
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    5 Vegas Cask Strength II! Love this smoke
  • SpazzSpazz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 22
    Padilla Dominus because of a suggestion and boy if they were not right it was delightful!
  • BlueRingsBlueRings Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 367
    Fausto 166, One of The best of Tatuaje to date.
    Tabak Especial, negra, Thanks Dbeckom, Believe it or not I liked this one, smoked er down to the nub, reminded me of smoking my pipe, the one thing I didnt care for was the obnoxiously sweetend tip, I kept hoping it would fade.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    next up a casa magna oscuro belicoso
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    The Kid:
    Tabak Especial, negra, Thanks Dbeckom, Believe it or not I liked this one, smoked er down to the nub, reminded me of smoking my pipe, the one thing I didnt care for was the obnoxiously sweetend tip, I kept hoping it would fade.
    Awww man...I thought I licked the sweet off all the caps. I like to walk around and chew on the Tabac's!
  • SpazzSpazz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 22
    dbeckom:
    The Kid:
    Awww man...I thought I licked the sweet off all the caps. I like to walk around and chew on the Tabac's!
    That's both gross and awesome.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    The Kid:
    That's a fantastic stick! I love the whole Tabak Especial line
    dbeckom:
    The Kid:
    LOL you may have, but theres a ton on there...
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    The Kid:
    dbeckom:
    The Kid:
    LOL...I bout gagged just thinking about it while I was typing. Those are good cigars...and would be even better without the sweet caps! Have you tried the Natural Clean Robusto I sent? It's the best of the Natural line. It's a lil stronger flavored than the rest.
    dbeckom:
    The Kid:
    dbeckom:
    The Kid:
    LOL...I bout gagged just thinking about it while I was typing. Those are good cigars...and would be even better without the sweet caps! Have you tried the Natural Clean Robusto I sent? It's the best of the Natural line. It's a lil stronger flavored than the rest.
    This was my first out of your WMD pkg, Actually I almost smoked that one but the negra was calling out to me..
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Tonight's smoke is a nice pigtailed Alec Bradley family blend.
  • RBeckomRBeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,099
    Vegas Cubanas by Don Pepin Garcia. A fine after dinner smoke.
  • Husker44Husker44 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 172
    RP Edge Maduro.

I am finding I enjoy the Edge lineup. Nice little cigar at a decent price point
    Husker44:
    RP Edge Maduro. I am finding I enjoy the Edge lineup. Nice little cigar at a decent price point
    +1
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    Tobacos Baez H
  • gaberoxgaberox Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 824
    Torano Signature.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    Had a Mi Barrio on the golf course earlier and just finished up a MoW PA.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    MOW robusto. I think it need a bit more time resting though, tasty, but more time.
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    Gurkha Empire IV
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    Tonight I'm smoking a Rocky Patel fusion, so far so good
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 633
    5 Vegas classic enjoying the rain.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Started the day with a Foseca Arana. Then a H. Uppman Reserve Maduro. Just got finished with a Fuente CANNON! (not sure what it was, as it was a gift, but it was at LEAST 8 1/2 - 9" long and at least 50 ring gauge! also had a delicious maduro wrapper, and burned for almost 3 hours!!!)
    Started the day with a Fonseca Arana. Then a H. Uppman Reserve Maduro. Just got finished with a Fuente CANNON! (not sure what it was, as it was a gift, but it was at LEAST 8 1/2 - 9" long and at least 50 ring gauge! also had a delicious maduro wrapper, and burned for almost 3 hours!!!)
    BigT06:
    Started the day with a Fonseca Arana. Then a H. Uppman Reserve Maduro. Just got finished with a Fuente CANNON! (not sure what it was, as it was a gift, but it was at LEAST 8 1/2 - 9" long and at least 50 ring gauge! also had a delicious maduro wrapper, and burned for almost 3 hours!!!)
    AF Gran Reserva canones, the maduros are really good, I often thought about cutting this stick in half. 2x the fun
    The Kid:
    BigT06:
    AF Gran Reserve canones, the maduros are really good, I often thought about cutting this stick in half. 2x the fun
    I will say, that even though the burn was perfect, and the flavor was great, the first 2" or so only produced about half of the smoke output as the rest of the stick. But hell, you could light it after breakfast, and finish it at lunch, letting the natural build in strength and smoke suit the day's needs. lol Thanks for clarifying what the stick is called. I'll def be checking them out for future purchase, but I gotta imagine that they are pretty pricey...?