Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Last night during the Mavs game I started out the first half with a Tatuaje East Side. Damn fine cigar! Very complex with a lot of spice with underlying wood in the first half then it mellowed out and the wood took the center stage with bread and ginger notes coming out with almost a floral note.

During the second half of the game and for the celebration afterwords I was smoking an Avo Heritage courtesy of RCY Cigars! Fantastic cigar in a size similar to a Nub. This thing burned for over an hour and 15 minutes and produced just TONS of smoke! This little sucker blew me away! Thanks Rick!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    PuroFreak:
    Last night during the Mavs game I started out the first half with a Tatuaje East Side. Damn fine cigar! Very complex with a lot of spice with underlying wood in the first half then it mellowed out and the wood took the center stage with bread and ginger notes coming out with almost a floral note.

During the second half of the game and for the celebration afterwords I was smoking an Avo Heritage courtesy of RCY Cigars! Fantastic cigar in a size similar to a Nub. This thing burned for over an hour and 15 minutes and produced just TONS of smoke! This little sucker blew me away! Thanks Rick!

Nice to know someone else got that wow factor from that little sucker. I was starting to think I get the wow factor off of anything, lol.

• Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Celebrating a small personal victory today, getting all A's my first year back in school, with a davidoff puro d'oro notables.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Leon Jimenes, they're growing on me.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    starting out with a fonseca cedar wrap, not sure where i got it or exactly what its called and its a bigger ring but a very nice smoke!
  • BlueRingsBlueRings Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 367
    Viaje 50/50 WLP (White Label Project) over humidified but a brilliant cigar. Will need dry boxing for at least a week but the flavors are there.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    I'm knee deep in a Patel Bros right now... not bad... getting better as it goes...
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    jus fired up a diamond crown maximus toro
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    Working on a Diesel Unlimited D7 with a few months on it....loving it!
  • danielruasdanielruas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 778
    Saturday night was my bachelor party, I put down a warlock, cao brazilia, man o' war and finished the night off with another cao brazilia although at that point I was fairly drunk and wasn't tasting much of anything, but great night of cigars none the less.
  • Husker44Husker44 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 172
    5 Vegas Series A

Not necessarily a celebratory cigar, but I am celebrating my NBA World Champion, Dallas Mavericks tonight!
    Husker44:
    5 Vegas Series A Not necessarily a celebratory cigar, but I am celebrating my NBA World Champion, Dallas Mavericks tonight!
    You wouldn't happen to be in the Dallas area would you?

Right now I'm about 2/3 into a Padilla Miami robusto. Nice smoke with a glass OT Elijah Craig bourbon while looking up at the Texas sky from ky back patio!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Well with the time off today I was able to get some work done on the boat and in the process was able to have a smoke with a good buddy of mine, and I have say I think I better make some room for the CAO American! Mighty tasty stick and was impressed. Been trying a few of the CAO lines and so far between the La Traviata and the American I have to say have been my favorites so far, but far more to try out.
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    Had a Diesel Unlimited corona last night. Everytime I have something from the AJ corona sampler I have to say WHY CAN'T THESE BE IN REGULAR PRODUCTION!! lol Man, I love this vitola.
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Last night had a Quesada Tributo, Oliva MBIII and a CAO Italia...with a lot of beer
  • kingofallbackskingofallbacks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 93
    LADC Mi Amor on a nice Atlanta evening.
  • Husker44Husker44 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 172
    PuroFreak:
    Husker44:
    5 Vegas Series A

Not necessarily a celebratory cigar, but I am celebrating my NBA World Champion, Dallas Mavericks tonight!

Right now I'm about 2/3 into a Padilla Miami robusto. Nice smoke with a glass OT Elijah Craig bourbon while looking up at the Texas sky from ky back patio!

Yes indeed. Not a native, but been in the area about 11-12 years.
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    danielruas:
    Saturday night was my bachelor party, I put down a warlock, cao brazilia, man o' war and finished the night off with another cao brazilia although at that point I was fairly drunk and wasn't tasting much of anything, but great night of cigars none the less.
    that's a good lookin menu...
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 633
    San Lotano habano
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Got in a MoW Puro today. Always enjoy these suckers...but a 10 ct. isn't enough, I need to buy them by the wheel.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    Sad night in Georgia...I had an epidural today and I'm stuck on the couch, so no cigar this evening!
  • gaberoxgaberox Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 824
    dbeckom:
    Sad night in Georgia...I had an epidural today and I'm stuck on the couch, so no cigar this evening!

Bummer. Hurtin over here also. Really bad sore throat last few days, missed work even. No smokes! Its so hard to just lay on the couch sick, it sucks.
  • ug danug dan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    I feel fine and smoked an Indian Tobac super fuerte. Sorry about that
  • gaberoxgaberox Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 824
    ug dan:
    I feel fine and smoked an Indian Tobac super fuerte. Sorry about that

Ha ha lucky.....
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    Last night I had an Alec Bradley Tempus. It was good, but it was insanely windy outside and I think that caused it to burn way too fast.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    j0z3r:
    Got in a MoW Puro today. Always enjoy these suckers...but a 10 ct. isn't enough, I need to buy them by the wheel.
    The Puro is my new favorite! I love the tons of spice and the swift kick in the jewels that these lil beauties pack!
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Had a Trinidad natural robusto earlier. Very, very bleh.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    dbeckom:
    j0z3r:
    The Puro is my new favorite! I love the tons of spice and the swift kick in the jewels that these lil beauties pack!
    It's an awesome stick for sure.
    Husker44:
    PuroFreak:
    Husker44:
    5 Vegas Series A Not necessarily a celebratory cigar, but I am celebrating my NBA World Champion, Dallas Mavericks tonight!

Yes indeed. Not a native, but been in the area about 11-12 years.
    That is awesome. We are actually planning a herf here in the Dallas area later this month. I live up in the Frisco area. I'm shooting you a PM.

Tonight I fired up a La Flor Dominicana Ligero and remembered why I love this cigar and this company so much! You pretty much can't beat LFD!
    Photobucket