Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Just finished a Cuesta-Rey Centro Fino Sungrown... what a smoke!

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Just started a Pryme robusto, my first. Its just as good as the toro, only it won't last as long. Awesome for when you don't have two hours, but still want a little slice of heaven right there in your garage.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    alienmisprint:
    Just started a Pryme robusto, my first. Its just as good as the toro, only it won't last as long. Awesome for when you don't have two hours, but still want a little slice of heaven right there in your garage.
    Damn Tony... you're killing me with all this talk of the Prymes! I think I'll be smoking one during my vacation. Maybe for my anniversary or my son's birthday.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Epernay le Farm and a bottle of bubbly goodness.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    J. Fuego Origin Originals, very tasty quick smoke.
    PuroFreak:
    alienmisprint:
    Damn Tony... you're killing me with all this talk of the Prymes! I think I'll be smoking one during my vacation. Maybe for my anniversary or my son's birthday.
    Both are excellent occasions. I really could smoke one of these every day and be completely content.
  • nikostewartnikostewart Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 451
    Just finished a Cohiba BHK52. Perfect smoke. Now onto the wedding
  • MarmicoMarmico Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 93
    Had my first Padilla Single Batch tonight, and I am impressed. Very complex, full flavor in a nice medium bodied format. That and I was out for just under two hours smoking this thing, and it's the 50 ring gauge, not the 58! Great smoke, glad I have a whole humidor full of them!
  • ndhaon91ndhaon91 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    Had an Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum 2nd. The first 5 of these I smoke were all terrible. Finally after a bit more rest, this one actually tasted like a Tempus. Unfortunately, it still had massive burn issues and required constant touch-ups.
  • bipbip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 483
    With Warmack having to leave soon, we decided to smoke our Dirty Rats.
    Well nothing for me today because I'm getting ready for work... But I get off at 5am and start my vacation! 12 days off! I'm not sure what I'll smoke yet, but I'll have to start my vacation off with something really good tomorrow! Spending a few days at home relaxing, then heading to the lake to relax, enjoy some drinks, some smokes, and just hang out! Going to have to load up my old travel humi pretty deep for this trip!
  • bipbip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 483
    Enjoy the time off brother. Drink a glass of something for me.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Going to an Oliva event tonight. Probably gonna get in a V and a Daytona in, at least. If I have time, a Cain F NUB in honor of Sam's return.
  • martymcg43martymcg43 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 396
    2 cigar day. DPG Blue generoso and a Cubao No.5
    bip:
    Enjoy the time off brother. Drink a glass of something for me.
    Thank you sir! I'll be picking up a bottle of something special tomorrow or Saturday so I'll have a glass for ya... or maybe two! LoL
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    Padilla '68 Anniversary Edition.
  • BlueRingsBlueRings Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 367
    LFD Air bender chisel
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    1st up was a rocky patel 15th anny. , im not impressed wiith these as this was my 2end one
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 633
    San Lotano maduro
    next up a rocky patel owr corojo toro
  • MonteWhiteMonteWhite Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 200
    La Herencia Cubana Ocsuro Fuerte
    must be a bad rocky night, my owr corojo has had nothing but burn issues , a hard spot, runners etc, halfway though im aborting, gotta find a good next one asap and wont be a rp,lol
    next up an older 601 maduro, no way this will fail!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    jj20030:
    must be a bad rocky night, my owr corojo has had nothing but burn issues , a hard spot, runners etc, halfway though im aborting, gotta find a good next one asap and wont be a rp,lol
    I feel ur pain. I tried to light up a Decade and the damn thing blew up. I went on to a AF Rosado Magnum. Great smoke.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Padron 1932 40th. Been aging 2 - 3 years. Much better than any of the last ones I have had.
    t_evan50:
    jj20030:
    I feel ur pain. I tried to light up a Decade and the damn thing blew up. I went on to a AF Rosado Magnum. Great smoke.
    It seems like I'm hearing more and more about Rocky's sticks having construction issues and just generally not being up to the quality they used to be. I am really glad I stocked up on Decades a while back, when they were still well-made.

I am in the middle of a Padilla Miami robusto. You know, I really don't pick these up too often, and I don't have a single reason why. Fantastic cigar.
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    alienmisprint:
    t_evan50:
    jj20030:
    It seems like I'm hearing more and more about Rocky's sticks having construction issues and just generally not being up to the quality they used to be. I am really glad I stocked up on Decades a while back, when they were still well-made.

I am in the middle of a Padilla Miami robusto. You know, I really don't pick these up too often, and I don't have a single reason why. Fantastic cigar.
    i still have 10 from the original relase.

just finished up a tat drac
    alienmisprint:
    t_evan50:
    jj20030:

yup, heard that and have dealt with it first hand now several times, the 601 has pulled me through tonight thou just as i thought it would , the deacades have still be ok though I am in the middle of a Padilla Miami robusto. You know, I really don't pick these up too often, and I don't have a single reason why. lmfao
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    Casa Magna Oscuro....really enjoying this one! Its got a sweet taste in the mouth but a peppery retrohale, so interesting.
    AJGARLETT:
    Casa Magna Oscuro....really enjoying this one! Its got a sweet taste in the mouth but a peppery retrohale, so interesting.
    tim sent me a robusto to try with another order, loved it so much i told him to send me 5 toros with a order i made but only had the belis.. i said send em,, great smoke , wnting to try the colorado too now !