Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Had a RP Nicarao Churchill. I think that's my favorite blend by Rocky....

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    stephen_hannibal:

Hey Stephen, I'm pretty sure I've seen you post about liking the Intenso right? If so what is your favorite size of it? I have some on Churchills and Toros on the way and was curious what sizes are best.
    PuroFreak:
    stephen_hannibal:

Hey Stephen, I'm pretty sure I've seen you post about liking the Intenso right? If so what is your favorite size of it? I have some on Churchills and Toros on the way and was curious what sizes are best.
    The Cu Avana? I may have had one of those. I think Gypsy has mentioned it a few times though.

• MrMokeMrMoke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 321
    toooonight, gonna haaave myyyyyself a real gooood time, ....... I feeeeel aliiiive, aahhh ahhh iiiivvve",br>
    remember that song?
    Anyhow, .........
    Indian Tabac, Super Fuerte, Toro, Maduro; for me tonight
    nice nothing exceptional, but enjoyable just the same.
    Might drop another before the night is out..... late as it is.

stephen_hannibal:
    PuroFreak:
    stephen_hannibal:

The Cu Avana? I may have had one of those. I think Gypsy has mentioned it a few times though.

Oh ok, for some reason I was thinking it was you... I should know better than to think by now. lol
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    PuroFreak:
    stephen_hannibal:
    PuroFreak:
    stephen_hannibal:

Oh ok, for some reason I was thinking it was you... I should know better than to think by now. lol
    I've read a lot of people say the Torps are the best.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Had a Camacho Corojo to finish the night. Excellent stick!
    Duder2:
    PuroFreak:
    stephen_hannibal:
    PuroFreak:
    stephen_hannibal:

I've read a lot of people say the Torps are the best.
    Thanks for the input!

Have one more night of work after tonight the 3 days off! Ready for a day of good smokes and football on Sunday! Hopefully just football and no Rangers game! Hopefully my Rangers will win tomorrow at home and get the sweep and be done with Tampa Bay so we can be rested up and ready to repeat with a quick win over New York to send the us to our first EVER World Series! This is the best Rangers team ever and with the ownership change and as hard as the guys have played through all the turmoil, it's time these guys go all the way!
    Burning an Arganese UNO Puro.
    Tastiest one yet.

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Thanks to Jetmech I had one of the new Nording's that RP put out. Freaking amazing stick! Ash lasted the stick and even did the stand with it. Pics to come tomorrow as their on my phone and we can't have them here at work....lol
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Had a Padron 2000 maduro and a Gurkha Viper yesterday. Not quite sure what it is, but I always get more buzzed by medium sticks than full strength ones.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Just had a RPD...
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Re-tried a Nica Libre, much better the 2nd time around. Wanna retry a Purios Indios now since Stephen speaks highly of them :)
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    ENFIDL:
    Thanks to Jetmech I had one of the new Nording's that RP put out. Freaking amazing stick! Ash lasted the stick and even did the stand with it. Pics to come tomorrow as their on my phone and we can't have them here at work....lol
    Is he putting the Nording out in a Nub like size?
    Fourtotheflush:
    ENFIDL:
    Is he putting the Nording out in a Nub like size?
    Always have had that size. The torpedo is 4x around 60. My buddy Nick went through a couple boxes of them a year or so ago.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    This morning the wife and the kid went shopping so I went and lit up a Graycliff DE with my coffee. Damn thing was plugged. I gave it some time, but it was hard packed for about 2 inches near the head. I poked it with a toothpick, and then a coat hanger, but it just didn't fix. So, reluctantly, I laid it down and lit up another. This one was perfect. So relaxing. I'm glad I laid the other one down, but man it pisses me off when that happens to an expensive stick.
  • SchroozSchrooz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 165
    Had a G2 Turbo in my patio. NIce soft breeze and the smoke seem to drift low for a good distance. It was a bad time to walk on the sidewalk next to my patio. Now if only the bank would close on a short sale bid I made I could smoke in my own backyard soon without bothering anyone.
    Had an H. Upmann Mag 50 tonight...
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Brick House was a nice smooth smoke for a long days of work.
  • ThinBluLine06ThinBluLine06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 283
  • jship079jship079 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 621
    i am bout to blaze up a 5 vegas gold nugget
  • sppd81sppd81 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 26
    Almost through a Gurkha Centurian, good flavor, but really uneven burn. All the work takes away from the enjoyment.
  • doromathdoromath Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 576
    Had a Casa Fuego robusto during the latter half of the football game to take my mind off the impending loss. Tasty stick that I'll likely order more of, especially given the price point.
  • Smokin651Smokin651 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8
    I fired up my first Cameroon tonight. It was a Nub 460 Cameroon. I have to say. I enjoyed it quite well. It seemed to be a bit stronger smoke than the Nub Conn I tried.
    Can't sleep so just sparked a Gurkha centurian. So far perfect
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Diamondog:
    Had an H. Upmann Mag 50 tonight...
    Drooling in jealousy. Trying to decide between a box of these and the 46s, having never had either (but loving the few H. Upmanns I've had) is driving me nuts.

Really was perfect 1:00 am in the morning with some latte.
  • Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
    So far this weekend, it has been a Montecristo flor fina and an RP Decade. Now I need a good morning football cigar. MOW Virtue or maybe an RP Siggy.
    Just finished up a Diesel Unlimited d.5, nice strong stick...
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Just lit up an Air Bender for the first time.