Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    i havent had a cigar in over a week. im jealous of all of you.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    I started off with a San Cristobal Seleccion Del Sol last night that I got in a trade. I forget who gave it to me. May have been Joe. Either way it was a really good cigar. It had some flavors that I haven't had in a long time and I liked them. What they were, I don't know. Next, I moved to a Padilla 68 Toro. Good cigar also. Not as good as the San Cristobal.
  • doromathdoromath Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 576
    Just fired up the Centurian Hayblet gave me at the SE Herf in honor of the friend he lost recently.

Damn fine cigar. Going well with the deep thoughts I've already been wrestling with.

Thanks again for the cigar Spence. It's giving me some much needed peace, that I hope you're finding as well.
  • sppd81sppd81 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 26
    Enjoying a Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet before heading into work for the evening.
  • martymcg43martymcg43 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 396
    midway through a Diamond Crown Maximus no.5.... Stellar smoke
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Started the day off with a Graycliff turbo which was fine but a little "thin" on flavor.

I moved on to a Ccom cuban label which was heartier and pretty tasty but I was expecting something stronger, I'd say it was medium. Two good cigars though, all the same.
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    On my way to the Chili Cookoff downtown. Its going to be a beautiful night in the mid 50's. I am going to be walking around getting full on all the great Chili and smoking a Cohiba Red Dot because I Love those damn things.... Have a great night and wonderful weekend all !
  • Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
    Having a Sol Cubano CC right now. these aren't bad, but I should have fired up a Camacho instead.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    about to light up a CAO Brazilia
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    Just about to nub a La Herencia Cubano. I've never had a single cigar burn as sharp as this one I just finished. It almost looked fake. I'm a big fan of this stick but I almost wish I would have grabbed the LHCOF. It got chilly in Ohio tonight and could have used that extra level.
  • TheDrifterTheDrifter Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 83
    smoke em if you got em:
    EDIT; double post.
  • TheDrifterTheDrifter Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 83
    smoke em if you got em:
    Yum.

I'm finishing up a MOW Virtue, love 'em, even though it's 55 out and dropping.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Had an Indian Tabac Classic very buttery and spicy.

• Husker44Husker44 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 172
    Rocky Patel Connecticut. Not really diggin this one. Its a little bitter if thats possible?
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    kuzi16:
    Why on earth?!

Smoking a Tat 7th Reserva for review.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    Had a Casa Magna from last week's deal...it had good flavor but I think it probably needed rest. Had some burn issues with it...
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Well my week ends in a little over an hour and I will be heading home to crawl in bed alone because my wife left for the lake today. But I will only be catching a nap for 3 hours or so, then I will get up, load the car, fire up a good smoke, and head east to meet her and the little one for a relaxing weekend! I'll be taking my new bottle of Pyrat XO Reserve rum and several good smokes so I can kick back with the family and relax for a couple days. I hope everyone has a great weekend!
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    PuroFreak:
    Well my week ends in a little over an hour and I will be heading home to crawl in bed alone because my wife left for the lake today. But I will only be catching a nap for 3 hours or so, then I will get up, load the car, fire up a good smoke, and head east to meet her and the little one for a relaxing weekend! I'll be taking my new bottle of Pyrat XO Reserve rum and several good smokes so I can kick back with the family and relax for a couple days. I hope everyone has a great weekend!
    You get that rum in a group deal?
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    docbp87:
    kuzi16:
    Why on earth?!

Smoking a Tat 7th Reserva for review.
    working too much. i guess thats better than working too little.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Private stock toro.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Fourtotheflush:
    PuroFreak:
    No I just went down to the liquor store here and bought it. They have it pretty cheap here. About $25 a bottle. I've never tried it but read some great reviews. Have you had it before?
  • doromathdoromath Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 576
    MoW original, double corona. YUM.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    PuroFreak:
    Fourtotheflush:
    PuroFreak:
    No I just went down to the liquor store here and bought it. They have it pretty cheap here. About $25 a bottle. I've never tried it but read some great reviews. Have you had it before?
    I've gone thru many, many bottles of it. It's good stuff. Sippable, and it mixes well.
  • bigjohn125bigjohn125 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 476
    RP 92 toro. Man I love this cigar!
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    bigjohn125:
    RP 92 toro. Man I love this cigar!

I do, too! Got a handful in the coolidor as we speak. I had a CAO Italia toro this morning and plan to have a Gurkha perfecto this evening but d@mned if I can remember the blend. Oh, well, age does that to ya, I'm told.

Marty

• FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Russ55:
    PuroFreak:
    Fourtotheflush:
    PuroFreak:
    I've gone thru many, many bottles of it. It's good stuff. Sippable, and it mixes well.
    No, Never had it, but a bunch of guys went in and bought 2 cases and got 2-3 bottles each. The guy who set up the deal had some #'s that were a bit off. After shipping you really didnt save any $ and when I questioned it, some folks wereent too pleased with me.
  • martymcg43martymcg43 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 396
    E.P. Carrillo short run populares
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    La Aurora Barrel Aged. Very nice spice and strength.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Started with a graycliff g2 turbo, moved on to a Alec Bradley family harvest, then a nording short torpedo and about to head out for round 4. Life is Good!!!!
  • MrMokeMrMoke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 321
    Nica Libre, Imperial; very enjoyable!!