Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• doromathdoromath Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 576
    cholmes8310:
    doromath:
    Had a Gurkha Grand Envoy this morning and have a Cain Habano (torp) teed up for tonight. The Cain is proporportedly about the fullest bodied smoke I've tried yet, so planning on a big dinner first!
    Wasn't anymore full bodied than the Ruination. Actually, neither was the Cain F to me. So if you've had the Ruination, expect about the same.

Unfortunately I've yet to have a Ruination, but that shouldn't last much longer. I've been itching to get the AJ Fernandez Dirty Dozne and am likely to call in this evening. The humi is getting low and my B-Day is coming up so I don't need anymore excuses ;)

Thanks for the comparison, though! It'll give me a good idea of how potent the Ruination is for future reference. I'm looking to progress into fuller bodied smokes, as I've mostly been in the mild to medium range so far.
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 930
    I had a 5 Vegas Triple A on the way home from work. I'll have something else after dinner while I'm watching the Rangers, but I'm not sure what yet.
  • Dark RoastDark Roast Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 463
    Had a Triple A also.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Today's line up:
    Oliva Series O
    Nub Habano
    LHCOF (can you say "cigar impairment")
    IT SF Maduro
    Don Kiki Brown label
    I need to slow down a little.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    fla-gypsy:
    Today's line up:
    Oliva Series O
    Nub Habano
    LHCOF (can you say "cigar impairment")
    IT SF Maduro
    Don Kiki Brown label
    I need to slow down a little.
    I envy your everyday smoke portfolio, wish I could smoke a few a day
  • MrMokeMrMoke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 321
    Whatever I have tonight I hope it's better than the La Preferencia Robusto NaturalI had this afternoon!!! Funny thing is I've had a few of them before, and they're not a bad afternoon stick, maybe a bad one!!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Filled the tank with Diesel earlier this afternoon and a Gurkha Park Ave this evening....
  • jacketsrulejacketsrule Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 401
    I had a Perdomo 2 Maduro for lunch, and my last Nestor Miranda Special Collection Ruky for the ride home.
  • bama3715bama3715 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 89
    Having my first Graycliff G2 Turbo, not bad.
  • 24footjet24footjet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 132
    Liga Privada #9. Very, very good.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Whilst out on a drunken adventure at a Mexican resteraunte I managed to smoke a Gurkha Centurian and a MoW (original) and really enjjoyed them both just badasss sticks to enjoy yo!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Managed to get one in today, an Avo Signature churchill, excellent cigar. I picked up a flavor I don't usually get from cigars, at one point around the end of the first third I got some medium-strong hints of anise, taken with the other flavors it was pleasant.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Had a Padilla Habano robusto.... Just not feeling them anymore.
    On the ride home I had a Cuban Primos don't remember the last one being this sweet, but oddly enough I liked it more than the Padilla.

• mrpillowmrpillow Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 464
    Tonight I had a Romeo y Julieta Aniversario at the weekly smoke outing with friends. I was rather impressed. Flawless construction, excellent dark tobacco core with hints of roasted nuts and spice. Was past the 2 hour mark when I had to put it out due to time constraints.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    today was a 5 vegas limitado 08. after almost a year in my humidor these guys are starting to take off. im gunna give more time before smokin the rest though.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    had a ccom blue label while studying for my marketing management exam tomorrow.. didnt quite hit the spot, oh well
    The 2hr ride to work Gurkha Grand Envoy...

• ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    I just lit up my first ever Opus X, a No. 5 and so far I am a little unimpressed... I hope things get better soon!
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 930
    stephen_hannibal:

2 hours?! There is no way I could work two hours away from where I work. I have to be in at 6am way too often. I had a Sol Cubano CC on my way home from work. It's only about a fifteen minute drive, lol.
    Matt Marvel:
    stephen_hannibal:

2 hours?! There is no way I could work two hours away from where I work. I have to be in at 6am way too often. I had a Sol Cubano CC on my way home from work. It's only about a fifteen minute drive, lol.
    Lot's of road work today. It's usually an hour drive.
    On the ride home I had a ITSF Maduro Belicoso God it was good.

• fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Today's selections:
    RP Vintage 1990 Robusto
    Conuco Robusto
    LHC Torpedo (new fav work cigar)
    IT SF Maduro Toro (Very tasty, plenty of age)
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    ejenne87:
    I just lit up my first ever Opus X, a No. 5 and so far I am a little unimpressed... I hope things get better soon!
    Note to self: Let your Opus X rest longer next time...

This thing had some serious potential! I just wish I could have waited a little longer but curiosity got the best of me!
  • Dark RoastDark Roast Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 463
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Gurkha Blue Steel....It's "ok"
    Paradigm 262....Musst...get...more...
    Diesel...Much better iwth a few months on them like this one does...verrry good
  • camgfscamgfs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 967
    This "Grand Papa" (Grandfather) just passed his college entrance exam today. I had High School 25+ years ago, but the college said that was no longer valid. I will be in college in Sept.
    Looking for something worthy of the occasion.......still looking......ah, there it is!
    A Remedios Don Victor with an extra year and a half of rest in the humi. My last one with that kind of age on it, so it had better be good!

• jreed10209jreed10209 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 18
    Howdy all, i'm havin' a MI Barrio at the moment, how's everybody else doin' ????
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Just had a Zino Platinum Shorty ................. it was stellar ....... gotta get some more of these
  • bama3715bama3715 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 89
    Had a Gurkha Titan II, and i'm currently smoking a Padilla Cazadores.
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Had my first 262 Paradigm, loved it !
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    LFD DL maduro chisel. Awesomeness.