Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• ShizzsisShizzsis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 263
    Smokin my first man o war courtesy of Bigshizza... Excellent with crown black.. image
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    This Regius from Jim ( Bigshizza )
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    curtpick:
    This Regius from Jim ( Bigshizza )
    I really liked them! Matt sent me some and then I had to track down more!!!!
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    big chunks:
    This and the Virtue are my favorites of the MOW line.
    perkinke:
    big chunks:
    This and the Virtue are my favorites of the MOW line.
    I like the core line especially with some age but the side projects are also real good, the 52c is good but I think the phalanx with some age is real good
  • scooter mcgeescooter mcgee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 322
    image Some Toast with my coffee
  • cbuckcbuck Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 421
    Avo Maduro. Very good!
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Liga Privada T52. Nice birthday smoke.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    Liga Privado T52. Nice birthday smoke.
    Happy B-Day B-Rabbit!!! Awesome choice in smokes!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    Liga Privado T52. Nice birthday smoke.
    And a milestone as well. Happy Birthday Bad Daddy,
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Had a af don carlos while on the vherf. Yummy
    curtpick:
    Had a af don carlos while on the vherf. Yummy
    I still wish I coulda smoked with y'all let alone smoke a Don Carlos lol
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    My first ever Diesel Shorty last night while working on a couple projects.....
    Pretty sure I got this one from Lee's pass a few months ago .... good smoke, nice flavors, and great even burn.

Followed it up with a Undercrown Toro as the thunderstorms started to roll in ..... and what a POS that cigar was.
    I'm done with the UCs after ... never buying them again. I'll smoke the few I have left but that's it. Not wasting my $$ on these any more.
    This is the 3rd or 4th "larger" RG (toro/belicoso) Undercrown I've smoked that had a big-fat stem in it. Result = bad burn, bad flavors, and once I figured out what the problem was it was too late/not worth my time to try and salvage it.
    Never had a problem with the UC coronas .... but after this experience, I'm done with the Undercrowns. I'll smoke the few I have left but after they're gone I'm not wasting any more time or money on them.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Today was a The Griffins Corona.. Excellent cigar as always. One of my favorites that I have not had for a long time.
  • PAtoNHPAtoNH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 430
    RP vintage 1990… what they call a robusto

good smoke!
    jgibv:
    Pretty sure I got this one from Lee's pass a few months ago .... good smoke, nice flavors, and great even burn.

Followed it up with a Undercrown Toro as the thunderstorms started to roll in ..... and what a POS that cigar was.
    I'm done with the UCs after ... never buying them again. I'll smoke the few I have left but that's it. Not wasting my $$ on these any more.
    This is the 3rd or 4th "larger" RG (toro/belicoso) Undercrown I've smoked that had a big-fat stem in it. Result = bad burn, bad flavors, and once I figured out what the problem was it was too late/not worth my time to try and salvage it.
    Never had a problem with the UC coronas .... but after this experience, I'm done with the Undercrowns. I'll smoke the few I have left but after they're gone I'm not wasting any more time or money on them.
    Geezus glad I didn't send you any of those.. I only have coronas left
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Saison by Oliva
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Bigshizza:
    jgibv:

Geezus glad I didn't send you any of those.. I only have coronas left
    I liked the UC coronas, never had an issue with that vitola....but I've had multiple toros & belis with stems. Not going to spend more $$ on UCs more out of principal than anything else....good smoke when they burn right. Last night just pissed me off though, final straw that broke the camels back.
    But if someone sent me one I sure wouldn't complain and I would happily smoke it.....just hope it wouldn't have a stem in it!!!
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    Just smoked a cigar I'll always keep a few boxes of in the humi… a Genuine Pre-Embargo Counterfeit Cuban EDICION LIMITADA 1958 GORDITO.

Perfect size for an hour of cool autumn sunset smoking. The tapered light end ensures easy firing and it always gives me a good smoke.
    PAtoNH:
    Just smoked a cigar I'll always keep a few boxes of in the humi… a Genuine Pre-Embargo Counterfeit Cuban EDICION LIMITADA 1958 GORDITO. Perfect size for an hour of cool autumn sunset smoking. The tapered light end ensures easy firing and it always gives me a good smoke.
    Wow sounds like someone has quite a collection, nice and congrats post up a pic!
    haha… just a tray full of ash, an empty glass and burned up nub at this point. Nothing exotic… the key word is "Counterfeit"