Comments

• big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    Smoking a San Lotano Oval robusto that i got in my march madness deal
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    CAO Sopranos soldier
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    The Kid:
    CAO Sopranos soldier
    you know, I've never had a sopranos. Not sure why, probably because I've never been a huge CAO fan other then the conny. Is it good? Seems like people like them, just never got around to trying it.
    catfishbluezz:
    The Kid:
    CAO Sopranos soldier
    you know, I've never had a sopranos. Not sure why, probably because I've never been a huge CAO fan other then the conny. Is it good? Seems like people like them, just never got around to trying it.
    JJ turned me on to these,, go figure,, great smoke,, as far as I can recall,, its been a while, was gifted this one as well,,I think from Greg, We'll see if its as good as I remember.. DId you like the concert???
    The Kid:
    catfishbluezz:
    The Kid:
    CAO Sopranos soldier
    JJ turned me on to these,, go figure,, great smoke,, as far as I can recall,, its been a while, was gifted this one as well,,I think from Greg, We'll see if its as good as I remember.. DId you like the concert???
    yeah, I really liked the concert man. I've gone through several of those. Greg is a big fan of sopranos as well. I've seen them in shops, but a bit to pricey in CA.
    catfishbluezz:
    The Kid:
    catfishbluezz:
    The Kid:
    CAO Sopranos soldier
    yeah, I really liked the concert man. I've gone through several of those. Greg is a big fan of sopranos as well. I've seen them in shops, but a bit to pricey in CA.
    Yup, Sopranos is a very good smoke!!!!! Ya need to try em Dustin!!!
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    Smoked a Diesel Corona ROTT from my order yesterday, simply an amazing smoke, especially if the corona vitola is your speed. Great hints of cocoa, leather, and dry tobacco with an awesome meaty smoke. Even ROTT it's burn was sharp and the draw near perfect. This may be one of my favorite smokes for the price point, simply can't be beat.
  • Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
    Starting vacation today at 1600. Going to casa de monticeisto and I have a liga privada #9, Herrera Esteli, Padron 1964, and an Illusione MJ12. Also a couple of Olivia V's I'm gifting to a friend And to make things better my wife just called me from binny's beverage depot and said they are having a 15% off sale on cigars and liquor. WINNING!!!
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    About to light up my 1st Diesel Grind with some Johnnie Walker double black.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    ashton vsg belicoso no. 1

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
  • Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
    image An AB Prensado 2nd that I bought maybe 2 years ago. Great flavor, crappy burn.
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    Montesino maduro. One of my always reliable fallbacks.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Ummm...I'm so lost.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Had a Tatuaje Anarchy with about 2 years on it today. Fantastic cigar, I wish I had picked up more than 2 boxes of these now, they age extremely well.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    My last night in Gatlinburg with my daughters band trip. Thank God it's almost over! So I'm having a Padron in a corona size. Natural wrapper. I've never had the natural wrapper I think I like it more than the maduro.
    Rhamlin:
    My last night in Gatlinburg with my daughters band trip. Thank God it's almost over! So I'm having a Padron in a corona size. Natural wrapper. I've never had the natural wrapper I think I like it more than the maduro.
    love those man, the londres is a personal favorite. I like the natural in small rings, and the Maduro in larger rings.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    catfishbluezz:
    Rhamlin:
    love those man, the londres is a personal favorite. I like the natural in small rings, and the Maduro in larger rings.
    yeah it is tasty and thru the nose has the perfect kick.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    catfishbluezz:
    Rhamlin:
    Hmmm that's good Shizz
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Smoked a Cellar Reserve while watching Michigan game tonight. Great game, Great stick!
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    Smoking a my father special s with some lagunitas sucks good times
  • AVJimAVJim Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 438
    I am new to the forum...! It has been a pleasure to view everyone's great pics (mouth watering) and posts! Thank you! In spirit of this special event, I beleive it's time to enjoy an Anejo Shark this afternoon. They have been resting for about 15 months and is time to see how they are aging. Tonight, I shall enjoy a My Father #1 with a glass of Lagavulin. Life is what you make it!
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    Having a MoW PA as the grill lights up. Kielbasa, perrogies and Dunkleweissen on the menu.
  • Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    Ha a Black Pearl Original toro earlier now I'm enjoying a CCom Sun Grown belicoso.
  • musicman3musicman3 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 622
    Gurkha Cellar Reserve image