Home Cigar 101

I did it...

2»

Comments

• sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    TatuajeVI:
    Nice! I like the humidor. And your new avatar - dayum!
    +1 for the avatar. Who are those lovely lasses?
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Some chicks...

Larger image

• The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    Zeebra where did you get the hot girls from ? Well let me know if you change your mind on the beads.
    The Cank:
    Zeebra where did you get the hot girls from ? Well let me know if you change your mind on the beads.
    I wish I had those girls. One on left is my favorite. Ok, I sure will, thanks for the offer.
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 930
    Congrats! That's a beautiful humidor. One of these days I'm going to buy a nice little desktop humi. I use a plastic storage bin. It's a lot cheaper, lol. There are two purchases a cigar smoker makes that I find to be momentous occasions, and either one is like finishing your initiation. One is buying your first box and the other is your first humi. That's just my two cents.
  • Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 682
    zeebra:
    One on left is my favorite.
    I would not kick any of those three out of bed for eating crackers and whistling. ;)
    haha. I doubt any one would! Infact, even my wife wouldnt!
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    The two on the right look related, or the same person photoshopped.
    Russ55:
    The two on the right look related, or the same person photoshopped.
    Double the pleasure, double the fun.
    Photoshopped or not Ill take em. Shawn I had the other one last night. It was not as enjoyable as the Plantation but it was still very good !
    Wow. Still no humidor! I cant believe it takes UPS 7 business days to get something to Houston from PA! I ordered all the other things, like the hydrometer, heartfelt beads, even a DD from here and I have everything.

Well it shows it will be here tomorrow, but I am really hating UPS right now! Everything else was shipped USPS and got to me in 2-3 days!

Sorry had to vent a little bit as this is my very first humidor and I'm excited to get it!
  • EnphraredEnphrared Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 62
    That sucks!! Took mine about 5 days to get in. It's like Christmas when it shows up!! LOL
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 846
    Send it back...get a larger one, you will need it and for about $20-$25 more you can get a larger size. Shop around and don't be in a hurry, you can get a larger one for a few bucks more. But really, don't rush it, you will end up needing more storage space as your taste and needs develop. Call one of the guys at C.com and talk to them about a larger humidor and I guarantee you they will help you out.
    The Cank:
    Photoshopped or not Ill take em. Shawn I had the other one last night. It was not as enjoyable as the Plantation but it was still very good !
    Are we still talking about the girls above? :P
    Smoke=Fire:
    The Cank:
    I sure hope he was cause at least one of us got lucky, but unfortunately it wasnt me.
    zeebra:
    Smoke=Fire:
    The Cank:
    I sure hope he was cause at least one of us got lucky, but unfortunately it wasnt me.

Yes I had all 3 of the girls in Shawn's pic. Then I smoked the fine Cigars he sent me !
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    Smoke=Fire:
    The Cank:
    Smoke, nice to see you out of hibernation man!
    madurofan:
    Smoke=Fire:
    The Cank:
    Smoke, nice to see you out of hibernation man!
    Look who's talking! I thought you'd died and got your three virgins shown above ;)