Home General Discussion

New Customer - House Blends - WOW

egokillaegokilla Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 11
Greetings,

placed my first solo order last week, previously a friend  and I would go in halves on the scorched earth sampler- a fantastic sampler I might add.

last week i jumped on the chance to get the Bahia Maduro for under 40 bucks- I also bought the 7 ct house blend sampler.

Weird thing was that I kept hearing about how they use mixed filler, and despite the HB's being created in a world class factory, that not to expect too much from a 2 and a quarter gar.

The house blends are fantastic- I'm really shocked at how awesome the cigars taste and the price.

I'm going to be ordering the 21ct tomorrow - Anyone know if these come in a bigger sampler?

also,as mentioned- we have been picking up the scorched earth sampler II- is there a scorched earth sampler 1?

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    if you like the scorched earth, look at the tin man sampler. in regards to the house blends, the ones I have had have been good sticks. I had the red label and the corojo and both are pretty good. as soon as the brazilian get back in stock i will order some to try. welcome to the forums, glad you are here
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    Call ccom direct and tell them what you're looking for. I'm sure Tim AKA "The Beard" or Jeff could help you out. The staff there is very helpful.

By the way, welcome aboard! We're not all crazy, just a few. I, of course, am one of the sane ones! OK, semi-sane!
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    hey welcome to the forums man! I too love the house blends, my first order was the 21 sampler and they are AWESOME! Once I get the money (and the space) I'll be buying a box of each, cuz I love em all and for the price you can't go wrong
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Welcome to the forums! Just remember my signature anytime you call in your order to Tim or Jeff. It will instantly give you credibility and 90% off your order if you yell it loud enough.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    TatuajeVI:
    Welcome to the forums! Just remember my signature anytime you call in your order to Tim or Jeff. It will instantly give you credibility and 90% off your order if you yell it loud enough.
    That is no lie by the way. I screamed it into the phone while talkin to the beard and he threw in an anejo!!!
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Welcome to the boards! This place is awesome, hope you enjoy. And yes, there is something magical, and inexplicable about that damned Beard.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    egokilla:
    we have been picking up the scorched earth sampler II- is there a scorched earth sampler 1?

Yes http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?prod=SP-CIGASST7
  • jihiggsjihiggs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 468
    I gotta wonder if there is a recent picture of him, he may have shaved it off by now.