Home General Discussion

Puros Indios Viejo Corona-Daily Deal

brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
Anyone had the Puros Indios Viejo Corona ? Thoughts ?

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    It's an ok knock-around cigar. Not going to make CA's top 25 anytime soon, but for less than $1.50 a pop they're alright to have around.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    j0z3r:
    It's an ok knock-around cigar. Not going to make CA's top 25 anytime soon, but for less than $1.50 a pop they're alright to have around.
    Agreed. I always seem to have some aroud. Good for in the shop or cutting the grass. Can't beat the price.
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    found the only one I've ever had to be quite enjoyable, not special, but decidedly enjoyable.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    This is one of my favorite "go to" smokes.
    It's earthy and peaty with just a slight hint of spice.
    I usually have one in the morning on my way to work with some tea.

• brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    I know these are by the same place that makes Flor Del Todo which I like as an everyday smoke, are they similiar in taste ?
    brotheradam:
    I know these are by the same place that makes Flor Del Todo which I like as an everyday smoke, are they similiar in taste ?
    I'm sorry the flor del what?

Flor del Todo, to each his own I guess, I like them , just trying to get a reference point.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    brotheradam:
    Flor del Todo, to each his own I guess, I like them , just trying to get a reference point.
    I don't think he was dissing that stick... just a little surprised by the name. Never heard of these either.
    laker1963:
    brotheradam:
    I don't think he was dissing that stick... just a little surprised by the name. Never heard of these either.
    Oh no the only sticks I'll diss are anything ACID. Never heard of FDT.

Sorry, I misunderstood I thought you were dissing the sticks. Flor del Todo is make by the same manufacturer Rolondo Reyes Sr who also makes the Puros Indios Viejo Corona. They have a kind of creamy nutmeg flavor. You can find them on the bid site and they are usually around a buck or so a piece.
    So I popped and got three of the DOD and 2 of the central american samplers.
    I'm going to have to look up Flor Del Todo. If it's blended by Reyes I have to try it.