Home General Discussion

Excellent cigar day!

ScramblerScrambler Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 746
So, I wake up this morning and find a box on my porch with 20 Graycliff 1666, 5 Camacho 1962, and 5 Victor Sinclair Vintage. Not bad.

Then I head to a B&M to see if they have anything new or cool, end up with just a couple of Gurkha Vintage Shaggy Torpedoes. Since I bought the last 2, they let me take the nifty looking box. Pretty good cigar day so far, without even lighting one up yet.

Then I head to my usual B&M to help out a BOTL. I brought a 1666 for the manager to try, she's a huge Graycliff fan but hadn't tried their newest. She returns the favor by giving me a Professionale. As I'm getting the handful of Fuente Anejo's I came for, I ask if by chance she has any Savinellis. She says she thinks she has a box somewhere in the storage humi. Comes out from the back with a box of ELR Maduros.

I end up walking out with 5 AF Anejos, 2 Savinelli ELR Maduros, a DPG Cuban Classic, a RP Summer Collection '08, The traded Graycliff, and 3 freebies, an H. Upmann Reserve, H. Upmann Maduro, and a Private Stock by Davidoff.

I have this gorgeous collection of new smokes in front of me, but now I'm off to work for the next 6-8 hours. I can't wait to get home to light one of these things up.

Comments