Home General Discussion

Sol Cubano Artisian

cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
I just bought 10 never tryed, I bought because they look cool and heard some good reviews anyone here try?

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    cooch36:
    I just bought 10 never tryed, I bought because they look cool and heard some good reviews anyone here try?
    They are very tasty, indeed. What size (vitola) did you buy?
  • cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
    salomo. Ci had a good offer
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    laker1963:
    cooch36:
    haha, Doug. I didn't know the Artisan came in different sizes. :)

I didn't care for this cigar, I thought it tasted like wet hay and grass for a great deal of the cigar.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    cooch36:
    The ccom u pick 2 offer is better.
    I'm going to pick up more of these. Cause they look boss in my humi.

• sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    stephen_hannibal:
    cooch36:

Haha, more people need to bring "boss" back as an adjective.
    stephen_hannibal:
    cooch36:

I found that out after i pulled the trigger. $20 would have been nicer then $37
    j0z3r:
    laker1963:
    cooch36:
    haha, Doug. I didn't know the Artisan came in different sizes. :)

I didn't care for this cigar, I thought it tasted like wet hay and grass for a great deal of the cigar.
    Oooops, I guess I quit reading after Sol Cubano. My bad.

Now for another admission... I actually didn't like this stick that much. There was very little to it, I found, for two hours of my life. But I do LOVE the regular AND the Series B lines.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    sightunseen:
    Haha, more people need to bring "boss" back as an adjective.
    word.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    I have had two of these. The first one was really good. The second one was just ok.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    I've tried one. I didn't really care for it. The flavor was muttled and forgettable. It was a really pretty stick though. I've got a second one that will have a year of age on it come Fathers Day. I will try that one around then and form my final opinion.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    sightunseen:
    more people need to bring "boss" back as an adjective.
    I'm sorry, what? "Boss" is a proper noun, as in Boss Hays. ;-)
  • KamelyonKamelyon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 109
    I love the Sol Cubano Artisan! It started weak, but really picked up steam the further I smoked it. I picked up a box of 5 on cigarbid for about $30 a couple weeks ago. Not to mention it looks great! I've got the top shelf of my humi lined with the SC artisans, padilla artisans, God of Fires, Dominus, and a couple Man O' War Special eds.
    Kamelyon:
    I love the Sol Cubano Artisan! It started weak, but really picked up steam the further I smoked it. I picked up a box of 5 on cigarbid for about $30 a couple weeks ago. Not to mention it looks great! I've got the top shelf of my humi lined with the SC artisans, padilla artisans, God of Fires, Dominus, and a couple Man O' War Special eds.
    Thats one hell of a shelf!!!
    Kamelyon:
    Hey Patrick, haven't seen you around in a while. Figured you got back home around all that corn and suddenly you were too good for your Socal buddies. :) How are things back at home?
  • HugemooseHugemoose Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 458
    I used to have 3 of these. Smoked one, gave one away, and I am still sitting on the last. I have a serious, serious problem when it comes to smoking my last stick of a certain type.

Anyway, when I had this, back on the 4th of July come to think of it, I wasn't that impressed. It was never bad, but never great. That's why I'm resting on my last one to see if a little more age might help it out. Although I seriously doubt it I can dream can't I?!?!?! Haha. It wasn't a bad cigar, but he flavors you might expect from the barber pole just weren't there.

I am temped to pick up more though just to have them and maybe give out to friends who think they will be boss. Sorry Stephen but I couldn't resist.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Hays:
    sightunseen:
    lol. No, the proper way of using the term would be to say, "Hays, you're SO Boss!!"
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    TatuajeVI:
    Hays:
    sightunseen:
    lol. No, the proper way of using the term would be to say, "Hays, you're SO Boss!!"
    Yea, or "Hays is Boss as Sh!t"
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    TatuajeVI:
    Hays:
    sightunseen:
    Does that mean he's cooler than or equal to Tony Danza?
  • KamelyonKamelyon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 109
    j0z3r:
    Kamelyon:
    Hey Patrick, haven't seen you around in a while. Figured you got back home around all that corn and suddenly you were too good for your Socal buddies. :) How are things back at home?

Things are good. I've been spending most of my time finishing up all the loose ends from my move and catching up with my friends here. I've still been following the cali herf thread. It looks like you guys picked up someone to replace me? I have a friend who is going into the Marines at the end of the summer, so I might fly to San Diego to watch him graduate. If I do, we'll all have to get together for a smoke, or five.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    The one SC Artisan I smoked was so vile, I'll never let one near my humi again. Although they are pretty, I almost had to lick my dog's ass to get the taste outta my mouth.
    cabinetmaker:
    The one SC Artisan I smoked was so vile, I'll never let one near my humi again. Although they are pretty, I almost had to lick my dog's ass to get the taste outta my mouth.
    Man... your dog just managed to dodge one there, eh cabbie?

ROFLMAO
    Kamelyon:
    j0z3r:
    Kamelyon:

Things are good. I've been spending most of my time finishing up all the loose ends from my move and catching up with my friends here. I've still been following the cali herf thread. It looks like you guys picked up someone to replace me? I have a friend who is going into the Marines at the end of the summer, so I might fly to San Diego to watch him graduate. If I do, we'll all have to get together for a smoke, or five.
    Right on man, glad to hear things are going good. If you came down I think we could definitely make something happen. I don't know about a replacement, but we got the Sandman down for the weekend to do some heavy smoking.
  • leonardleonard Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 359
    j0z3r:
    Kamelyon:
    j0z3r:
    Kamelyon:

Right on man, glad to hear things are going good. If you came down I think we could definitely make something happen. I don't know about a replacement, but we got the Sandman down for the weekend to do some heavy smoking.
    Hey guys, we should replace Patrick with the cocaine, sex, gambling, and whatever else addict.