Home General Discussion

Birthday thread

ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
Yeah, it's my birthday! Took the day off work and I'm chillin' with the fam. Wife took me out for some BBQ over the weekend. She also gifted me a "warhol" of me smoking a stogie as one of my gifts. It's been great to get calls from friends and family! So far today I've enjoyed a lot23 and a tempus. Thinking of wrapping it up with a ruination later on.

Comments

• Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    ljl:
    Yeah, it's my birthday! Took the day off work and I'm chillin' with the fam. Wife took me out for some BBQ over the weekend. She also gifted me a "warhol" of me smoking a stogie as one of my gifts. It's been great to get calls from friends and family! So far today I've enjoyed a lot23 and a tempus. Thinking of wrapping it up with a ruination later on.
    Nice man! Happy birthday. Mine is in two hours and I'm gonna start it off with a ruination, sleep in, camacho pre embargo, fishing, dinner, and a 262! Maybe a la Gloria after that!!
  • dwayne3307dwayne3307 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 272
    Happy B-day to both of you!! Mine was friday the 12th, enjoyed an Opus X tonight for a late celebration
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    Happy B-day to all!! I went grocery shopping with the family after work today and the store mismarked the price of baby back ribs. $1.50 per pound!!!! I bought 30 pounds. My birthday is next month and I'll be smoking the ribs while smoking cigars. Looking forward to it.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Happy b day! Mine is on the 1st of April, and actually today is my mom's b day, too!
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    undulac:
    Happy B-day to all!! I went grocery shopping with the family after work today and the store mismarked the price of baby back ribs. $1.50 per pound!!!! I bought 30 pounds. My birthday is next month and I'll be smoking the ribs while smoking cigars. Looking forward to it.

LOL! Picturing these being stuffed into the trunk! Alex, Dewayne...Happy Birthday fellas!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    TatuajeVI:
    Happy b day! Mine is on the 1st of April, and actually today is my mom's b day, too!
    Sweet what's she smoking? Happy B-day to all.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    happy birthday man! i got one comin up in late may and hopefully I will be smoking a few nice cigars after goin to my bros HS graduation with a beer (since its my 21st bday!) :)
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Happy b-day. Hope you birthday boys enjoy your smokes. I've got one lined up for my birthday this year, looking to light up an Oliva Master Blends I torpedo. Not much of a birthday celebrator, but I don't mind kicking back with a good cigar to ring in another year closer to the grave. :)
  • turn_keyturn_key Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 90
    Happy birthday!
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    I'm 30 today. I'm only one day older than yesterday but I feel like I aged 15 years over night. Still debating what to smoke tonight.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    happy birthday man!
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    j0z3r:
    Happy b-day. Hope you birthday boys enjoy your smokes. I've got one lined up for my birthday this year, looking to light up an Oliva Master Blends I torpedo. Not much of a birthday celebrator, but I don't mind kicking back with a good cigar to ring in another year closer to the grave. :)
    Just a second here, ( I needed to wipe the drool from my chin) Did you say a Master Blends 1 ? That should be a HELL of a birthday stick IMO.

BTW Happy Birthday Undulac, hope it goes GREAT for you, and whatever stick you choose burns true and tasty.
  • ironhorseironhorse Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 469
    laker1963:
    j0z3r:
    Just a second here, ( I needed to wipe the drool from my chin) Did you say a Master Blends 1 ? That should be a HELL of a birthday stick IMO.

BTW Happy Birthday Undulac, hope it goes GREAT for you, and whatever stick you choose burns true and tasty.
    well when you have the stash that he does, I am sure that Oliva MB3 is a yard 'gar for him ;)
    ironhorse:
    laker1963:
    j0z3r:

well when you have the stash that he does, I am sure that Oliva MB3 is a yard 'gar for him ;)
    OK ironhorse... you take that back ! Right Now! The Master Blends 111 is NOBODY'S yard gar. I know the point you were trying to make, but to use that kind of language in order to make it. It's kind of like swearing in Church.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    laker1963:
    ironhorse:
    laker1963:
    j0z3r:

OK ironhorse... you take that back ! Right Now! The Master Blends 111 is NOBODY'S yard gar. I know the point you were trying to make, but to use that kind of language in order to make it. It's kind of like swearing in Church.
    Or like making change in the offering plate. You just don't do it!!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    happy birthday .
    Alex Williams:
    laker1963:
    ironhorse:
    laker1963:
    j0z3r:

EXACTLY !!
  • AdcuriumAdcurium Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 170
    April 1 is a good day! That's my shorty's birthday! She just turned one....
  • ironhorseironhorse Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 469
    laker1963:
    Alex Williams:
    laker1963:
    ironhorse:
    laker1963:
    j0z3r:

EXACTLY !!
    Is that why they don't let me in there? I always thought it was because I used purell after dipping my finger in the holy water :)
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    undulac:
    I'm 30 today. I'm only one day older than yesterday but I feel like I aged 15 years over night. Still debating what to smoke tonight.
    Happy birthday undulac, enjoy your day.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    kaspera79:
    undulac:
    Happy B-day undulac!
  • poypoykingpoypoyking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 55
    I'm with you undulac, turned 31 yesterday with you. Last year was tough, this one didn't seem so bad.
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    TatuajeVI:
    kaspera79:
    undulac:
    Happy B-day undulac!

Happy Birthday to you sir!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Lil late but happy bday guys! I'm looking forward to mine on sunday! My gf got me a box of Diesel Unholy Cocktails and I can't wait to have one. I got them yesterday and she gave them to me early so that I could get them in the humi but I can't smoke one until sunday...lol
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Happy B-day to you all once again. Hope your smokes are wonderful as is your day.
  • TheShaunTheShaun Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 425
    My birthday was on the 23rd. All i wanted to do was go to work, have a chilled day, leave a bit early, have a big dinner and a celebratory cigar. sadly i woke up on my birthday with a cold and haven't been able to have the birthday dinner or cigar yet :(
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    TheShaun:
    My birthday was on the 23rd. All i wanted to do was go to work, have a chilled day, leave a bit early, have a big dinner and a celebratory cigar. sadly i woke up on my birthday with a cold and haven't been able to have the birthday dinner or cigar yet :(
    Happy Belated! Hope you feel better soon. I'll smoke a good stick in your honor....