Home General Discussion

Who's Watching - Ruination Forum Special!!!!

Comments

• lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    As the British would say...... BOLLOCKS!!!!!
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Sandman1am:
    Dang it I was up just had to do some stuff for work! I am sooooo mad I missed this deal. If anyone has any to trade let me know. I love this stick. Great deal Alex thanks for offering this up.
    I have already agreed to trade some to Cabbie. Maybe one of the other two guy's can help you out. If not get in touch with me and maybe, MAYBE (LOL) I could part with one or two more.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    laker1963:
    Sandman1am:
    Dang it I was up just had to do some stuff for work! I am sooooo mad I missed this deal. If anyone has any to trade let me know. I love this stick. Great deal Alex thanks for offering this up.
    I have already agreed to trade some to Cabbie. Maybe one of the other two guy's can help you out. If not get in touch with me and maybe, MAYBE (LOL) I could part with one or two more.
    Thanks laker I will keep that in mind....maybe.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    CRAP!!! Man I would have jumped on this but I wasn't awake. Dang, dang, dang. You should open this up for a few more Alex, I'd even pay more.... Maybe post count should trump?
    phobicsquirrel:
    CRAP!!! Man I would have jumped on this but I wasn't awake. Dang, dang, dang. You should open this up for a few more Alex, I'd even pay more.... Maybe post count should trump?
    wow !! Look at the squirrel... all excited like, LOL. You probably don't have any room for more anyway.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    laker1963:
    phobicsquirrel:
    wow !! Look at the squirrel... all excited like, LOL. You probably don't have any room for more anyway.
    He's a squirrel; he'll buy them, then bury them somewhere and forget where they are...
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    "I hate all of you"
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    jsnake:
    "I hate all of you"
    +1
    fla-gypsy:
    jsnake:
    "I hate all of you"
    +1
    You know that just makes it sweeter...LOL
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    laker1963:
    fla-gypsy:
    jsnake:
    "I hate all of you"
    +1
    Isn't that the truth? :)
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Nice deal! I love this cigar.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    j0z3r:
    laker1963:
    fla-gypsy:
    jsnake:
    "I hate all of you"
    +1
    Isn't that the truth? :)
    yeah yeah yeah....
  • bama3715bama3715 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 89
    My heart is broken. Even more reason why work sucks.
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    Damn! The one day I don't spend every waking second of my day on the cigar.com message boards and this is what happens. It's a sign from god. This is where he wants me to be!
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    In honor of this thread, I decided to smoke my first Ruination tonight. In the middle of it right now, and I have to say...it's not a new favorite. It's not a bad stick, but I'm definitely not on the bandwagon.
  • jbarker_18jbarker_18 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 30
    I call "shennanigans", how about a, let's say 4 am EST post next time for us deployed folk. Just to even the odds. Good times...
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    Hays:
    In honor of this thread, I decided to smoke my first Ruination tonight. In the middle of it right now, and I have to say...it's not a new favorite. It's not a bad stick, but I'm definitely not on the bandwagon.
    while it's definately one of my favorites, it isn't for everyone.
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    When is that MOW super deal that you talked about going live Alex, the one with the cutte, lighter and sampler freebies W/ box purchase?
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Heh, this is what I get when I decide to sleep in just one damn day. Oh well...can't be too pissed, Alex did send me a free 5 pk of mow ruination :)
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    jbarker_18:
    I call "shennanigans", how about a, let's say 4 am EST post next time for us deployed folk. Just to even the odds. Good times...

I hope all is well with you overseas, but I think you need more than 3 posts to call Shananigans.

• FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Krieg:
    Heh, this is what I get when I decide to sleep in just one damn day. Oh well...can't be too pissed, Alex did send me a free 5 pk of mow ruination :)

I also picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue .... and err sleeping in.....

• sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Wow, I can't believe Ccom offered this deal. Too bad I didn't get up early enough.
    Alex Svenson:
    Hays:
    while it's definately one of my favorites, it isn't for everyone.
    I'll second that, and just add... Hays, you're a big boy who smokes a fair amount of cigars, so if you don't care for the Ruinations... that just leaves more for me. I mean us, yeah, yeah, that's it, I meant us.

• DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Grrrrr...I have been wanting some of these....excellent gesture but is going to have a negative effect for me, I will not be able to stomach buying a box of these for a while now because of the price I saw these go for!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Diamondog:
    Grrrrr...I have been wanting some of these....excellent gesture but is going to have a negative effect for me, I will not be able to stomach buying a box of these for a while now because of the price I saw these go for!
    I think Alex put out the rumor that in May there is going to be some specials on the Man o War line. So if you can wait that long, maybe you'll get a sweet deal then!
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Us MOW junkies are feeling pretty left out right now.
  • jbarker_18jbarker_18 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 30
    wish i had the time for more posts, so i figured i'd just throw it out there...purely in jest. will this one get me in the shennanigan's club?
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    I'll just say that I paid double that price for a box of the beli's and I thought I was getting a hell of a deal... outrageous, I say!
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    Damn you guys, how did I miss this!
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    ejenne87:
    I'll just say that I paid double that price for a box of the beli's and I thought I was getting a hell of a deal... outrageous, I say!
    Although I expect it will sound rather hollow coming from me, that's still a great price. $5.00 bucks a stick? That is a good deal.