Home General Discussion

My wife's Creation...KEWL eh?

2»

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    alienmisprint:
    Bad ass Doug. I have two collages framed, one of several of the cigars I smoked on the way back to America from Iraq (the only band in it that was smoked in America is the first cigar I smoked when we landed for a little lay-over in Alaska), and one of all cigars I smoked in Hawaii. I plan to do a frame for each state I live in, lol.
    That sounds like a KEWL idea Tony. I have considered something similar using only one type of band like Opus X's or GOF bands.
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    You are a lucky man doogie, If your wife is like mine though I'm sure she lets you know that!
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Be sure to post pictures if the tablet is ever actually done.
  • urbinourbino Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,517
    phobicsquirrel:
    Steer them my way Doug I need a small yapping dog taken care of. Sadly the coyote's that wander around my area don't come deep enough as there are plenty of cats that piss all over my bushes and a few yapping dogs that need taken care of. Though I can get in trouble if I take care of them. But bears or cougars, that will work.
    Well maybe if you weren't a frickin' squirrel wearin' a frickin' Santa hat the dogs wouldn't bark so much.