Home General Discussion

Ccom's Aging Room

KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
Has anyone purchased any cigars from the Aging Room here at Ccom? If so, what did you get and what did you think of it?

Comments

• FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    I picked up a couple CAO 10th Anniverssary. Havent smoked them yet.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    I bought some cigars out of there over a year ago, the Camacho Havana petit. Just my opinion here, but I don't think they've really offered anything good in there for some time...put it this way, nothing in there has tempted me in the last 12 months.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    j0z3r:
    I bought some cigars out of there over a year ago, the Camacho Havana petit. Just my opinion here, but I don't think they've really offered anything good in there for some time...put it this way, nothing in there has tempted me in the last 12 months.
    good to know, thanks
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    I had a Gran Habano Vintage (2002) last weekend and really enjoyed it ! Totally different taste ! Because of that I am very excited about having mine age now. If letting them sit gets that kind of flavor man that will be a great thing !
  • bama3715bama3715 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 89
    I picked up a CAO Criollo 2003 but have not tried it yet.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    The Cank:
    I had a Gran Habano Vintage (2002) last weekend and really enjoyed it ! Totally different taste ! Because of that I am very excited about having mine age now. If letting them sit gets that kind of flavor man that will be a great thing !
    I have been curious about these. They look really good and have plenty of aging on them too.. I may buy a bundle and give them a whirl
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    j0z3r:
    i bought those as well. thats a good stick right there. i have one left from that box.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    kuzi16:
    j0z3r:
    i bought those as well. thats a good stick right there. i have one left from that box.
    I bought mine in Nov 2008, since then I've smoked 2...I've given away about 5 times what I've smoked...I need to fix that, those numbers just aren't right.
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    fla-gypsy:
    The Cank:
    I have been curious about these. They look really good and have plenty of aging on them too.. I may buy a bundle and give them a whirl

they taste GREAT ! I am getting a bundle as soon as I wake in the morning actually. They have so many different flavors that jump out at you throughout the entire smoke. Because of the age on it you can REALLY taste the different flavors. its not just a small hint of flavor that you would get from a cigar thats been sitting for just a few months
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    The Cank:
    fla-gypsy:
    The Cank:

they taste GREAT ! I am getting a bundle as soon as I wake in the morning actually. They have so many different flavors that jump out at you throughout the entire smoke. Because of the age on it you can REALLY taste the different flavors. its not just a small hint of flavor that you would get from a cigar thats been sitting for just a few months
    Thanks Cank for the feedback. I will give those a try. I enjoy the Corojo #5 so these should be similar.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    I noticed that there are some rp summer 2008s in the aging room now. When these first came out, I don't think they were a big hit. Has anyone tried any recently with some age on them? I actually have 2 in my humi that I got while ago...so just wondering.