Home General Discussion

Two Hundred Posts!

illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
Hey guys I've been on these forums only a couple months and have already learned so much about cigars and the hobby and I will keep on learning! Everyone is so awesome here I am proud to know all you guys! I'll keep the posts comin!

Comments

• turn_keyturn_key Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 90
    Congratulations! Speaking of Illinois golf, golf and cigars go together so well. A perfect match; a nice cigar, beautiful surroundings, a cold beer, good friends, etc. Every course I go to has a humi sitting in the pro shop. When my work has its yearly golf outing we gather in the morning and compare what we brought and talk about the day and different smokes... it's an interesting ritual. I usually bring a few extra sticks just in case some one wants one. Last year I had a few extra RP Segundos that I passed out. Great bargain for those of you looking for an everyday smoke, or something to fill the box up for moochers to grab...lol Sorry for hijacking your thread illinoisgolf99. Wasn't trying to steal your thunder ;)
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    Congrats friend
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    Good job man! You better stick around or else I'll have to hunt your sorry ass down! ;) keep the posts coming bro!
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    Congrats man! PM sent.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Congrats on the 20th Post! they Add up fast dont they!