Home General Discussion

1,000!

TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
Yeah, I know. I'm a post whore. 1000 posts, baby!

So I've learned a lot from this forum, and I've met a bunch of great people here. My wallet is certainly lighter, since I've gone from one humidor to three humidors and a coolidor since I joined here. And my pallet and collection of cigars has expanded greatly. I love this hobby, and I love being part of this community. I just want to say thanks.

P.S. In case you haven't seen it, I have a 1,000th post contest up: Contest!

-Phil

Comments

• HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Rock on Phil...been great to have you around. Congrats on the 1k mark, and congrats again on the new baby!
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Congrats, I hope to be at 1,000 one day and expand my pallet and cigar collection as much as you, great folks like yourself on these boards.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Congrats Tat! You'll have to post your 1000th diaper change when you get there!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Very Cool ! Thanks for the great Posts and Input, Looking forward to the new addition in your life ! I am sure Life will be great with that ! Peace Ozzie
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    lilwing88:
    lol. From what I hear about newborns, that will be at about week 3.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    nice bro! congrats on the 1000th!
    I'm new, but everything you said in your post is all true!
  • minibeezyminibeezy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 257
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    congrats! might wanna get a membership to costco and buy some those diapers in bulk!
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    Congrats on 1000!
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Congrats, Phil. You should call up The Beard and see if he'll hook you up with a prize.
    sightunseen:
    Congrats, Phil. You should call up The Beard and see if he'll hook you up with a prize.
    Oh I already have him searching for several "prizes" for me. Birthday is coming up. :)
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    TatuajeVI:
    sightunseen:
    Oh I already have him searching for several "prizes" for me. Birthday is coming up. :)
    Oh nice. I think Ccom should do something where they send you a bday stick if you are part of the COTM or a frequent customer.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    sightunseen:
    TatuajeVI:
    sightunseen:
    Oh nice. I think Ccom should do something where they send you a bday stick if you are part of the COTM or a frequent customer.
    If you have your birthday info filled out in your profile, Ccom sends you a discount coupon when your birthday rolls around.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    wow thats awesome! ill have to do that
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    hello phil, you are a postwhore!!!
    hello phil, you are a postwhore!!! +1
    hello phil, you are a postwhore!!! +2
    hello phil, you are a postwhore!!! +3
    just padding the count here......
    Surprise [:O]
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    Hays:
    sightunseen:
    TatuajeVI:
    sightunseen:
    If you have your birthday info filled out in your profile, Ccom sends you a discount coupon when your birthday rolls around.
    Yes they do. I recieved one.
  • turn_keyturn_key Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 90
    TatuajeVI:
    lilwing88:
    lol. From what I hear about newborns, that will be at about week 3.
    That is no joke. You'll at least change diapers in the hospital 100 times before you can even get the baby home!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    TatuajeVI:
    sightunseen:
    Congrats Phil you def. are a post whore and just a plan whore in general. j/k Anyway let me know when or if they find those dang things. Our order is gonna be waiting on them coming in. OH please hurry The Beard I'm sooo excited to get my hands on these sticks.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Krieg:
    congrats! might wanna get a membership to costco and buy some those diapers in bulk!
    I second that! costco or BJ's diapers save you a ton of money even if you go with the name brand at these locations! Load up!
  • Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
    Phil, congrats on the posts and the baby. Your input to the forum has been greatly appreciated by many.
    Fourtotheflush:
    Krieg:
    I second that! costco or BJ's diapers save you a ton of money even if you go with the name brand at these locations! Load up!
    Not to continue this hijacking of my thread (lol) but we bought cloth diapers. Sure you gotta deal with some baby poop, but it will save us several thousand dollars over the next few years. And if we take care of them properly, they'll work fine for baby #2 if we choose to go for more than one. BumGenius (pocket diapers) Grow Baby, and the Flip Diaper System are some of the ones we'll be testing out pretty soon.