Home General Discussion

Weekend Blitz

betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
So I gave blood today (no smoking for the next two days :[ ) so I'm already a bit woozy but when I saw the weekend blitz, I actually blacked out. A box of 5 Vegas Cask Strength II's for 60????? I either had a complication and died during the blood draw and am now in cigar heaven or cigar.com has lost their minds.

Comments

• rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Yeah, I ordered one!
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    This is kinda weird because today I decided to try another of the CS II's. I purchased 2 fivers or Toros from the last daily deal they had on these way back when. They went in my humidor on 04NOV09. I didn't really care for the first two I tried and so this was a retry after 4 months of rest. Verdict is: I still don't like it. Pretty strong cigar, but not much flavor at all. What flavor was there, I really didn't like. If you like these though, it's a pretty good price for them on the weekend blitz.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    I am about to call in. I found another deal on one of my favorites so I don't know what to get. Maybe a call into Ccom can help me figure it out.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    clearlysuspect:
    This is kinda weird because today I decided to try another of the CS II's. I purchased 2 fivers or Toros from the last daily deal they had on these way back when. They went in my humidor on 04NOV09. I didn't really care for the first two I tried and so this was a retry after 4 months of rest. Verdict is: I still don't like it. Pretty strong cigar, but not much flavor at all. What flavor was there, I really didn't like. If you like these though, it's a pretty good price for them on the weekend blitz.
    If you want to get rid of the remaining CSII's you have, shoot me a pm.....
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    I was really into this cigar when it first came out, but my interest kinda waned after a little while. I still think it's an ok cigar, but not one I want a full box of.
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    alienmisprint:
    clearlysuspect:
    Not sure how many I have left. I'll have to see. I gave a lot of them away as freebies during trades after I realized I didn't like them very much. I'll let you know though.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    clearlysuspect:
    alienmisprint:
    clearlysuspect:
    Not sure how many I have left. I'll have to see. I gave a lot of them away as freebies during trades after I realized I didn't like them very much. I'll let you know though.
    One came to me in a trade, sweet! One man's trash is another man's treasure, right? Love that cigar. But I sure don't have room for a whole box. I've got too many already, and more on the way.
  • leemarshall337leemarshall337 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 70
    I am so close to buying this. The smokes are decent, but I really want the box,lol.
  • dsaylesdsayles Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 123
    TatuajeVI:
    clearlysuspect:
    alienmisprint:
    clearlysuspect:
    One came to me in a trade, sweet! One man's trash is another man's treasure, right? Love that cigar. But I sure don't have room for a whole box. I've got too many already, and more on the way.
    I have the room for the box just not sure if I want 20 of the same smokes I have never had before but we shall see.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    dsayles, post up a thread in the trades section - see if anyone wants to split a box one or two ways. Awesome price, that's for sure.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    Actually, if you have the cash I would go ahead and get a box for yourself; if you like em, you have nineteen more! And if you hate em, then you shouldn't have any trouble gettin someone to take em off your hands!
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    I love'em and have been waiting for a deal like this to come around. In like flynn! Now I may need to start up another coolidor sooner than I thought...
  • LeftFiveLeftFive Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 181
    I absolutely don't have room for another box of cigars, so I've gotta smoke 20 before they show up.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    cabinetmaker:
    I'm getting 3
    Jeeeeebus Cabi how many sticks do you have?

stephen_hannibal:
    cabinetmaker:
    I'm getting 3
    Jeeeeebus Cabi how many sticks do you have?

There is still some room left, lol...
    Funny story, I said this morning to my fiance "can you believe this price, and look at the cool boxes" . She looked and said "Oh those are pretty boxes, you should get 3". I didn't offer any resistance to that particular idea...
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    cabinetmaker:
    Funny story, I said this morning to my fiance "can you believe this price, and look at the cool boxes" . She looked and said "Oh those are pretty boxes, you should get 3". I didn't offer any resistance to that particular idea...
    she is a keeper! do you have a walk in humi??
  • badge54fdbadge54fd Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 242
    2 ordered.

Love Ccom deals

• FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Not a big fan of the CS II
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Alex Williams:
    cabinetmaker:
    she is a keeper! do you have a walk in humi??
    Def. a keeper! I'm gonna ask the question everyone wants to know. Does she have a sister?
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    I did a box split with someone, I forgot who, but it's a sweet way to pack cigars. I still have several so I am going to pass.