Home General Discussion

Desde 1875 Romeo y Julieta

streetracer55streetracer55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 13
Okay...so this is my first post..and my third cigar. I jus had a Short Churchill Romeo y Julieta Desde 1875 from Havana Cuba...and it gave me a serious headache..stomach ache and buzz. Was this wat people call a full-bodied cigar or wat? I understand my body may not be used to cigars yet but wow..Im jus looking to classify this cigar so that I know im not ready for these yet...just dont know how to classify the body. The "desde" is giving me trouble finding. Im in iraq right now..so that my be why it has a weird name..not sure. Thanks!

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Did you buy the cigar in Iraq? If so it may be counterfeit. But generally if a cigar hits you hard in the stomach and gives you a buzz then chances are it is medium-full or full bodied. You'll gain a better tolerance for stronger cigars the more you smoke though, so six months from now you might smoke the same cigar and not have the unpleasant effects because you'll have become more accustomed to the nicotine content.

Edit: After looking up some pictures, it appears the "desde" it on the authentic cigar band, so the one you had could be authentic, but it's hard to tell for sure since the counterfeiters do a passable job of reproducing bands.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    These are definately not full bodied, this cigar is a medium bodied cigar..