Home General Discussion

Weekend Blitz

robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
I just talked to The Beard and ordered 2 of these... LOVE the Brazilian Label and at $1.25 each you just can't go wrong... now where do I put them?
I'm just pumped to have a nice everyday cigar in bulk. I've never bought a box or anything like that... so while this is not expensive at all, it's my biggest purchase in terms of quantity...
unfortunately, I forgot to "hail" the beard...

Comments

• FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Are all Ccom house labels - mixed filler?
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    I really don't know...I've only had a few Brazilians and 1 Cuban and I enjoyed them both...i'm still a bit of a rook,so take it for what it's worth...
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    robbyras:
    I just talked to The Beard and ordered 2 of these... LOVE the Brazilian Label and at $1.25 each you just can't go wrong... now where do I put them?
    I'm just pumped to have a nice everyday cigar in bulk. I've never bought a box or anything like that... so while this is not expensive at all, it's my biggest purchase in terms of quantity...
    My email I sent to tim a few minutes ago ended in "All hail The Beard!" We'll see if he notices...

I really liked the ccom brazillian label I smoked a few weeks ago, but there is no way I want to have 16 of them lol.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Nice work Tat. Every time I have thrown that in there he seems to pass by it. He's apparently a humble chap, or the Beard has him whipped into submission.
  • JdoraisJdorais Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 653
    dennisking:
    Nice work Tat. Every time I have thrown that in there he seems to pass by it. He's apparently a humble chap, or the Beard has him whipped into submission.
    Definitaly whipped...
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    Fourtotheflush:
    Are all Ccom house labels - mixed filler?
    Yes
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    TatuajeVI:
    robbyras:
    My email I sent to tim a few minutes ago ended in "All hail The Beard!" We'll see if he notices...

I really liked the ccom brazillian label I smoked a few weeks ago, but there is no way I want to have 16 of them lol.
    My recent e mail to him ended with...

All shall know peace with the Beard
    ;)
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    I broke down and ordered the weekend deal.
  • jihiggsjihiggs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 468
    I ordered two of the brazilia lable bundles. only had one, but it was DAMN good.
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 930
    I just ordered one myself. The Brazilian is the only one I've had, but it was a damn fine smoke. I thought about ordering two, but I also ordered some LFD Ligero's and I'm not sure I have the space to add that much more.
  • Unthought_KnownUnthought_Known Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 454
    If it was the purple label I'd jump on it, but I'm just not into dark maduro's.