Home General Discussion

Cigar Boxes

Comments

• RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    nsezell:
    man, I'm really curious now...can you give us an idea of what you're doing with them?
    I am Building something for My Office with them it will be totally Unnique and I am sure it will make you guys go Hmmmmmmmmm LOL Still need a bunch of boxes but i do have some guys that have told me they are sending or have sent some just waitingand trying to collect more at Local B&ms. Keeep um coming guys! Your all FANTASTIC
    ok I recieved 5 Boxes from My Local B&M today and i have noticed something, I know all boxes are different shapes and sizes and depths etc, But Let me tell you guys this Freaking thing is going to be WILD looking when I am done ! LOL Im stoked for this to get Underway.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Man you have been teasing us much too long
    lol Ok what do i have to do to get you guys to Belly up to the bar and BOMB me with all the boxes i need for this Project!LOL
  • HugemooseHugemoose Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 458
    Redtailhawkoz:
    lol Ok what do i have to do to get you guys to Belly up to the bar and BOMB me with all the boxes i need for this Project!LOL
    We want QUARTERS! A lifetime's allowance of QUARTERS!!!!

But seriously, just PM your addy and I'll send you a few. I can stop by the local shop and pick up a variety. They almost always have at least 10 or 20 of these lying around. They normally cost 3-5 bucks a piece I think. I'll pick up a few within the next few days along with the one (or two) that I already have.
    Hugemoose:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    We want QUARTERS! A lifetime's allowance of QUARTERS!!!!

But seriously, just PM your addy and I'll send you a few. I can stop by the local shop and pick up a variety. They almost always have at least 10 or 20 of these lying around. They normally cost 3-5 bucks a piece I think. I'll pick up a few within the next few days along with the one (or two) that I already have.
    LOL Hey man dont spend your money! ... in the words of John Belushi.. How much for the little girl.... LOL Seriousley, i appreciate the donations but hey spend your money on Cigars
    I have had a few nice donations but am still far short of My Goal , I have one hell of a cool selection and the plan is well underway and I have even got a few boxes that have changed the direction of the project. So anyone who would still like to donate let me know. Thanks Guys
  • HugemooseHugemoose Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 458
    Oops.....I was slacking and totally forgot to send that box out. I'll try to get to the PO tomorrow. Still can't wait to see this thing!
    Redtailhawkoz:
    So i see this post earlier about Cigar Bands and if you have any laying around one of our memebers would like them. I was wandering if anyone has any Decent Cigar Boxes laying around they want to part with, I have an Idea for decorating My office and could use a bunch of them. I know High end boxes are more than likely out but would be appreciated . Fire me an PM and let me know what you think. Willing to pay postage or work out something? I honestley would love to be buried in a variety. Peace Ozzie

I would like to thank all the guys that have contributed Boxes to My Project, Iam still in Desperate Need of More.. I have been collecting them here and there and have bought some but still feel I am way short. I have attempted a Prototype with what I have so far and see that it is going to take more than I had expected...... Although I am allot closer than I was and MAN ILL TELL YOU THIS THING IS GOING TO BE OFF THE HOOK WHEN IM DONE! I GUESS I DIDNT RELISE THE ENORMOUS DIFFERENCE IN SIZES AND STYLES! sO THIS THING IS GOING TO HAVE MORE BELLS AND WISTLES THAN i THOUGHT whEN ITS DONE! STILL ACCEPTING BOXES!
    tHANKS GUYS
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    PM me your addy. I think I have a few lying around. I'll be able to hit the post office on Saturday if I'm lucky.
  • Stryker808Stryker808 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 269
    Pm me your address I have a few laying around. You looking for only wood kine or decorative (RJs etc.) too?
  • urbinourbino Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,517
    I checked. I don't have any wooden boxes, anymore. My niece claimed the 2 cardboard ones I had. Sorry, Oz. She ranks you.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Just so you know, I know what he's making, and it's gonna be SCHWEET...
    urbino:
    I checked. I don't have any wooden boxes, anymore. My niece claimed the 2 cardboard ones I had. Sorry, Oz. She ranks you.

Thats great Urbi..... I surely would hope she would outrank me! ENjoy them they grow up fast!
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    So when are we going to get a peek so we can start our own? LOL. You know if it is that good every BOTL on here will have one before it is over with.
  • asolomonasolomon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 127
    Seriously, B&Ms are great for this... I think... I know my local one (Owl Shop in New Haven, what an incredible place) lets you just take them, they have a big pile behind some of the comfy chairs and I can't imagine a lot of people are taking them.
    fla-gypsy:
    So when are we going to get a peek so we can start our own? LOL. You know if it is that good every BOTL on here will have one before it is over with.

I got a Mysterious email today about My Cigar Boxes.......... I was told to expect An incoming BOX BOMB! HMMMMMMMMMMMM This Project is Looking like its going to be geting Under way towards completion SOON!
    still looking!
    so here is what I have collected so far....Quite a Collection and I thank all of you that sent me Boxes so far! I have compnay coming in from Ohio for a week so I will not be able to be on the Forums or get the Project started but when he is gone I will Start the Insanity!

Photobucket
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Nice. This makes me want to make a fort out of them or something.
    hehehehe a FortI guess if I was 12-13 i would be there tooo! LOL What I am Hoping will come of this will be AWESOME!
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    Redtailhawkoz:
    hehehehe a FortI guess if I was 12-13 i would be there tooo! LOL What I am Hoping will come of this will be AWESOME!
    dude, no matter how old you are, forts and legos are the sh1t!!!
    Alex Williams:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    dude, no matter how old you are, forts and legos are the sh1t!!!

Ill give you that! ROTFLMAO!
    Well hurry up! You've had us all wondering what the heck you're doing, for months!
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    What's that big box in the back?
    That's the one Oz sleeps in during the day.
  • acsamples79acsamples79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 66
    Hayblet:
    What's that big box in the back?
    looks like the edge from RP
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    nice collection there man! i'm sure we would all love to see what you end up doing with this project! good luck with it.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Very cool Oz. What's the long skinny box on the far right, below the Camacho box/next to the Monte box?
    urbino:
    Well hurry up! You've had us all wondering what the heck you're doing, for months!

Good things come to those that Wait!