Home General Discussion

What to do?

illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
So I smoked a cigar this afternoon and did my routine afterwards, brushed my teeth several times, used mouthwash, put on deodorant and used cologne.. then I went over to my gf's place and found out that I still smelled like smoke. Let me give you some background, my girlfriend has been sick since we started dating. She has been to doctors and doctors and no one can figure out what's wrong with her. I try to do everything I can for her to make her comfortable and try to make her feel better. She means the world to me and any time she doesn't feel well it kills me because all I want to do is make her pain go away. So now since she is allergic to smoke I need to figure out a way for it not to affect her. So far my choices are to not smoke as often or when I know I will see her, or to beef up my cleansing routine in order to not affect her health. Any suggestions guys? Any advice will be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    I think taking a serious shower would help. And listerine maybe. I'll be prayin for her and tell her I hope she feels better!
  • Garen BGaren B Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 977
    Did you shower off and change your clothes? The smoke sticks to certain fibers like glue. You might want to check your car to see if it smells like smoke too.

I hope someone figures out what's wrong with your girlfriend soon.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    I changed my clothes but I didn't shower, was running late and she wanted to see me before she left to go home for SB tomorrow.. my car doesn't smell like it but I'll check again next time.. thanks for the blessings guys it means alot.. its been rough but its nice to know my fellow BOTL are givin blessings
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    try like an odor neutralizer spray Fa breeze makes one
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Yea, that's a difficult situation, for sure. I would definitely go with cutting down for a while, at least until the doctors figure out what's wrong. Maybe only smoke when you know you're not going to see her for a while.

Hope this helps and I hope your girlfriend gets better.