Home General Discussion

Just got a call from ccom

NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
99% sure it was from Andrew (was busy at work, but saw the number and picked up my cell, lol).

Just have to say, Andrew rocks... looking out for his customers 100% and then some. Didnt have time to bug him about something unrelated to his call, (the damaged stick from the Rocky Patel COTM), but ill call on lunch tomorrow maybe.

seeing the ccom phone number on caller ID, ill drop my work to pick up, dont mind those calls!

Thanks again Andrew!

Comments

• KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    NYHCx516x:
    99% sure it was from Andrew (was busy at work, but saw the number and picked up my cell, lol).

Just have to say, Andrew rocks... looking out for his customers 100% and then some. Didnt have time to bug him about something unrelated to his call, (the damaged stick from the Rocky Patel COTM), but ill call on lunch tomorrow maybe.

seeing the ccom phone number on caller ID, ill drop my work to pick up, dont mind those calls!

Thanks again Andrew!
    I take it, he resolved the issue huh?
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    just reread my post. my first post was crappy english.

his call was unrelated to the damaged cigar issue. He called to check on something that may have been an issue with delivery of a different package, but all was OK.

I was just too busy at work to remember the damaged stick issue. Actually... Andrew, do you have an e mail address I could bug you at?
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 846
    hey 516 ...u don't multi-task??? you sound a little distracted. Get your priorities straight!! LOL Hang in there.
  • Andrew DzikoskiAndrew Dzikoski BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users, Trusted Users Posts: 338
    Check your yahoo mail.