Home General Discussion

Its my 200th Post !

The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
Just wanted to say thanks to all the people on this site who I now call friends for letting me stick around for 200 posts. A lot more to come !

Comments

• Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Congrats Brett!!! Now I'm really gonna hit you hard with the PIF.
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    Man ! Im gonna start right now smoking cigars out of my humi and I am going to keep smoking cigar after cigar so I have enough room when yours lands. golfer is gonna get blasted as well !
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507

Man oh man I am gonna have to take cover when that bomb of yours drops! lol cant wait for the sticks man I need a relaxing smoke

• fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Congrats and keep posting
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    The Cank:
    Just wanted to say thanks to all the people on this site who I now call friends for letting me stick around for 200 posts. A lot more to come !
    Well, that didn't take long..You should be celebrating 1000 in no time.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    The Cank:
    Great Stuff I think Im closing in myself! LOL, its allot of fun and knowledge
    Redtailhawkoz:
    The Cank:
    I didnt even see that i had blown past 200! LOL
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    The Cank:
    The race is on, congrats to you too Ozzie.
    kaspera79:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    The Cank:
    The race is on, congrats to you too Ozzie.
    Thanks kaspera its all good and getting better
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    Ozzie you blew past me !