Home General Discussion

new to site

MESKCMESKC Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 206
Just wnated to say Hey. I am new to the site and have just really gotten into cigars over the last year.

Comments

• RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    MESKC:
    Just wnated to say Hey. I am new to the site and have just really gotten into cigars over the last year.
    Welcome , hang out and read some of the forums and get to know the guys. Here is a good post to read before you Jumpin deep! LOl welcome and smoke um if you got um! Ozzie http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/post/17975.aspx
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    welcome to the forum
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    hey welcome to the forum man! youll find a lot of good advice from a lot of good guys here
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Welcome, brother. I'm pretty new here myself, but if there's anything I can help with, don't hesitate to ask.
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    MESKC:

what up ? Welcome
  • Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
    What's up brother MESKC? Welcome to the forum.
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 846
    Whassup....? and welcome to the forum. Read...read...read... and read some more. Lots of info here!!!
  • casmangcasmang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 31
    Welcome and Light 'em up!
  • urbinourbino Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,517
    Welcome aboard.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Welcome to the circus amigo!
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Welcome to our chapter of the BOTL
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Hey MESKC, nice to have you here. So, what do you find are some of your favorites.
  • MESKCMESKC Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 206
    Thanks for all the welcomes. I generally like a mild/medium body. I currently am liking Pedila Achilles. I had one just the other day. I had Cu Avana intenso last week that just about did me in. I know I will get a little heat for this but I did buy the KUBA KUBA's last thursday. Those are for when my wife is around. She like the smell of them. And they are a good change of pace.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Welcome... and hell I hate Acids but any cigar that brings a man and his wife together aint a bad thing.
  • LukoLuko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,004
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    MESKC:
    Thanks for all the welcomes. I generally like a mild/medium body. I currently am liking Pedila Achilles. I had one just the other day. I had Cu Avana intenso last week that just about did me in. I know I will get a little heat for this but I did buy the KUBA KUBA's last thursday. Those are for when my wife is around. She like the smell of them. And they are a good change of pace.
    ... no need to apologize for what you smoke, If you like the Kuba, Try the Drew Estates Clean Robusto, From the Natural line. Not as much distraction in the flavor profile, but still distinct in the taste, and aroma. I like them from time to time.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    kaspera79:
    MESKC:
    ... no need to apologize for what you smoke, If you like the Kuba, Try the Drew Estates Clean Robusto, From the Natural line. Not as much distraction in the flavor profile, but still distinct in the taste, and aroma. I like them from time to time.

Welcome newbie! If you like the kuba kuba try this one......ACID Opulence 3. I love this stick. Oh and hit lilwing up for a trade sometime for his Utopia's......Mmmmm Mmmmm good!