Home General Discussion

March ccom mag

ScottUScottU Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 194
Anyone else notice that the march mag is almost page for page the same as feb??? Wonder if this was an accident...

Comments

• Joel H.Joel H. Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 101
    i was just reading mine earlier and noticed the same thing, i think the only differance was the cover but im not sure last months got thrown out a few days ago.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    That's what they usually do. Content might change quarterly, or every two months, I'm not sure of the actual numbers, but it's how they do it.
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    Yeah. I've noticed that in the past. I always look forward to the new interviews and editorials they have in there. I really enjoyed the interview in the last edition with Nestor Plascencia.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    at least alex wrote a new little blurb in the front page. lol
  • ThewelderThewelder Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 679
    Why hasn't anybody asked the most important question? In The Daily Life of C.com article who is the cute red head with stogie in hand with her arm on Tim?
  • fortuentifortuenti Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2
  • fortuentifortuenti Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2
    IDK Where that name came from but im kelly :)
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Thewelder:
    Why hasn't anybody asked the most important question? In The Daily Life of C.com article who is the cute red head with stogie in hand with her arm on Tim?
    There is an even more important question. Is she single? And both of them are cute!
  • ScottUScottU Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 194
    rwheelwright:
    Thewelder:
    There is an even more important question. Is she single? And both of them are cute!
    Both of them? Like the red head and tim?
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    ScottU:
    rwheelwright:
    Thewelder:
    Well, the beard....
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    rwheelwright:
    ScottU:
    rwheelwright:
    Thewelder:
    Well, the beard....
    I think the beard would be a good provider... Rough in bed, but secretly it cares