Home General Discussion

Packaging

berevolutionaryberevolutionary Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1
Just out of curiosity, what do they ship in? Is the cigar.com logo on the outside of the box? My wife really doesn't like seeing that stuff come in, haha...

Comments

• xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Not on the box, but on the shipping label, yeah
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    The outside of the box is plain and the shipping label says "CI Fulfillment" we got your back brother.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Alex Svenson:
    The outside of the box is plain and the shipping label says "CI Fulfillment" we got your back brother.
    "CI Fulfillment"?????

Are we on the wrong forum? ;)
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Alex Svenson:
    ROTFLMAO Yeah My wife is thinking we are some Sevfet Society...... Like the Boheimian Club down here in Occidental Ca...... she thinks we are plotting to Congregate in the Redwoods and have a BURN OFF!
  • One2gofstOne2gofst Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 583
    Alex Svenson:
    LMFAO. Where are all those folks who like to howl about these two being totally separate organizations under different ownership? I'd love to see that one explained away.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    One2gofst:
    Alex Svenson:
    LMFAO. Where are all those folks who like to howl about these two being totally separate organizations under different ownership? I'd love to see that one explained away.
    Well.... it exists that i can assure you....... but shes on a roll tonight! SHe loves the hell out of me shes mostly joking around but it makes for good posting material
  • Unthought_KnownUnthought_Known Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 454
    Mine have no logo, and the 'from' address just says "CCOM" with their address.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Alex Svenson:
    Alex, OOPS.

So on the outside of the box it has huge neon green letters that say "secret savings account money spent on cigars"
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Alex Svenson:

Interesting mine have never said this.... they do however say CCOM.

• ScottUScottU Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 194
    Alex - Could you guys do us good and put something like "Coach" or "DiamondsR'US" on the side??