Home General Discussion

March COTM

mustluvcigarsmustluvcigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 686
So. hmmm. Was the wrong letter published or did the wrong cigars go out? Just Curious. Very happy with the sticks, just curious about the intended selection.

Comments

• LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    mustluvcigars:
    So. hmmm. Was the wrong letter published or did the wrong cigars go out? Just Curious. Very happy with the sticks, just curious about the intended selection.
    Same here... kinda weird...
  • fatt1974fatt1974 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7
    Care to spoil the selection? I'm always considering signing up but am wondering what this month's was?
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    Yes, the correct cigars went out but there was a major mix up with the newsletter. If you want the correct copy, you can contact our call center and they will get the revised letter to you via mail asap. The theme is right, but the cigar writeups are all different. Also, the sampler and selection you guys got is a higher msrp and value vs what is written the newsletter.
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Damn, I really oughta think about signing up
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Some one post up the selection! I've always wondered what the month-to-month selection is.
  • ironhorseironhorse Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 469
    Its a best of Perdomo group. Great COTM as usual
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    TatuajeVI:
    Some one post up the selection! I've always wondered what the month-to-month selection is.
    Patriarch
    Gran Cru
    Champange 10th
    Lot 23
    Habano Maduro

It's a nice one this month.
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    With that in mind.... (i still havent gotten mine yet)...
    I have a bunch of Lot 23's and Habano Maduro's and Corojo's that I dont want.

Any offers? (yea, i should post this on the trade board)
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    NYHCx516x:

PM to you, sir.
    Humm... have not gotten a PM yet.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    NYHCx516x:
    Humm... have not gotten a PM yet.
    oops, you should have one now
    and back at ya
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    NYHCx516x:

I haven't gotten mine yet either....
  • leemarshall337leemarshall337 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 70
    I called in for the replacement insert, and yesterday I had a sampler of the Perdomo La Tradicion Cabinet Series and another, larger(I think it is the 'E') 10th Anniversary Champagne show up at no charge. Was this a mistake? I mean, I'm not complaining. If this was Ccoms way of making up for the insert mix-up, than Ccom has the best customer service on the planet,lol.
  • mustluvcigarsmustluvcigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 686
    daym, wish i called for the correct insert!!! oh btw WAR EAGLE!!!
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    well, that got me thinking, I'd just stuck the cigars in the humidor and put the paper up until I'm ready to smoke, very strange indeed when I went and looked at the descriptions. It's OK though. Last year I used my income tax refund to sign up for COTM for a year, best decision I've made, nice surprises, good discounts, and try cigars I'd probably never have bought. well worth it.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    mustluvcigars:
    daym, wish i called for the correct insert!!! oh btw WAR EAGLE!!!
    What is this? A fellow auburn fan??? FINALLY! Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer, Go to HELL Alabama ;)
  • leemarshall337leemarshall337 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 70
    Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer, Go to HELL Alabama ;)
    Too bad you won't be singing that this year.
    leemarshall337:
    Sorry Alex but I have to agree with leemarsh you guys won't beat the tide this year. I would still hold onto my sticks because you never know what could happen between now & then. Heck they could stop smoking between now & then. lolololol
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    Sandman1am:
    leemarshall337:
    Sorry Alex but I have to agree with leemarsh you guys won't beat the tide this year. I would still hold onto my sticks because you never know what could happen between now & then. Heck they could stop smoking between now & then. lolololol
    What can I say, I gotta stay confident in the down times! I was pleasantly surprised with last season though!
    Alex Williams:
    Sandman1am:
    leemarshall337:
    What can I say, I gotta stay confident in the down times! I was pleasantly surprised with last season though!
    I can't wait until we get a playoff.....ya right!