Home Ratings & Reviews

Joya de Nicaragua Cabinetta No. 7 Cigar Review Video

kaelariakaelaria Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 572
image This 6×50 stick offers a two-tone wrapper consisting of a natural light tan shade covering the first 75%, and the last 25% wrapped in a dark chocolate maduro leaf. With a very loose, effortless draw, it puts out a terrific amount of smoke. Starting with a slightly bitter wood flavor it finished long with a hint of coffee and touch of pepper. The 2nd third brought the coffee up just a bit and added a little creaminess, dropping much of the pepper. By the start of the last third it had turned to a slightly sweet, creamy coffee as the predominant flavor and just gave a hint of the typical connecticut woodiness. The stick was finished 1:20 in with about 1? of the maduro remaining. Only about 15 min of the maduro section is smokeable before getting very warm and soft. Surprisingly the body went down a bit and flavors mellowed out once the transition was made. Flavors changed to just a mild, oily coffee with the ash holding on tight for about 1 1/2? at a time showing white and light grey bands. Burn was flawless all the way down. http://cigarobsession.com/2010/02/22/joya-de-nicaragua-cabinetta-no-7-cigar-review/

Comments

• illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    I really liked this video review Brian! I've watched quite a few of them and let me say that you're reviews are top notch. I would love to do what you do, I have begun to seriously review the cigars I smoke and think it's great that CO is doing so well. I watched your review of the El Titan de Bronze Redemption Maduro robusto review and now I am craving one! I would love to look into buying a 5 pack or box, where did you get that stick?
  • kaelariakaelaria Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 572
    Sorry, I just now saw this, this forum doesn't email me of replies. I got it directly from them, the contact info is on the site article.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    I made one reply in another post already, but me B&M has 2 boxes...Golf or whoever else can shoot me a PM if you want me to get some for you we can work something out.