Home General Discussion

Well, there went the cigar fund...

2»

Comments

• mobyallanmobyallan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 69
    Congatulations! I married my friends sister a few years back. We just had our first child. You should see the look on his face when I ask, "Steve, you know how babies are made right?". His only reply is, "that's sick dude".

• HugemooseHugemoose Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 458
    mobyallan:
    Congatulations! I married my friends sister a few years back. We just had our first child. You should see the look on his face when I ask, "Steve, you know how babies are made right?". His only reply is, "that's sick dude".

Haha now that is awesome! What are friends for, right?!

And Ironhorse, you are correct! Speaking of that, she now also has student loans to pay off for the next 10 years. Sweet.....that rock is paying for itself already! ~Insert evil laugh~
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Congrats! As for the cigar fund, it will ALWAYS be there.  Smile [:)]
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    mobyallan:

Ask Tat about his wife, there is a very interesting mix.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Congrats and good luck, buddy. I'm going on 5 years with two little ones. It's an incredible journey. Savor every moment.

Those Cuban Legends will come in handy now, huh? You have a wedding to save up for!

BTW, you tried one yet? I'm liking them so far.....
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Congrats my friend!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Hugemoose:
    I'm engaged to my girlfriend of 7 years!!

Last Friday was our 7 year anniversary so I surprised her with a trip to NYC (which we have done twice in the past). Within two hours of being in the city I couldn't wait any longer, because of that ring burning a whole in my pocket, and I asked her if she would marry me. Over the tears and constant hugging she did say yes. I meant to post this earlier to let you guys know but work has been keeping me busy and tired. After 7 years we are probably at our best together. With most other things in my life being a little unsure, it is great to have her to keep me grounded. I'm sure you happily married guys will agree.

So I just thought I would let my fellow BOTL's know since everyone here as always been nothing but kind. I still have no idea when we will be married, but I couldn't hold off any longer!! It's a good thing I am already loaded up on cigars because I don't think I'll be buying any anytime soon....haha.

Here is a picture of us at one of her formals back in college

And this is from my brothers wedding
    Congrats Bro..... I can definatley Relate, I have the best women in the world and of you dont think that about your women its time to Move on! Life is Short! Live it and Enjoy it! Rock On
  • HugemooseHugemoose Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 458
    lilwing88:
    Congrats and good luck, buddy. I'm going on 5 years with two little ones. It's an incredible journey. Savor every moment.

Those Cuban Legends will come in handy now, huh? You have a wedding to save up for!

BTW, you tried one yet? I'm liking them so far.....
    I'm had one and enjoyed it. It could certainly use a little more time resting, but it wasn't too bad! Especially for the price.

And congrats yourself with the wife and two little ones. I honestly cannot wait to have kids. I know it will take everything out of me, but I can't wait!