Home General Discussion

New To forum

whoflungdowhoflungdo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 28
Howdy guys and gals. I thought I'd introduce myself before jumping into any existing discussions. I've been buying from cigar.com for a few years and have lurked here on the forums for a few months. I've enjoyed the watching the discussions here and like how you guys keep it civil. That is rarity these days on Internet forums.. I'm not new to cigars or tobacco. I've smoked pipes and cigars for a number of years. Enough about me... on with the discussions..

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    good morning whoflungdo, which sounds to my like a reference to poo flinging but nonetheless, i digress. welcome to the forums. thanks for stopping in. oh, and GO BUCKEYES!! ;)
    seriously though, welcome
  • whoflungdowhoflungdo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 28
    Dennis, I am a famous author. Brown Spots on the Wall....by Who Flungdo.... Thanks for the welcome...
  • DaveTheRookie09DaveTheRookie09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 58
    welcome fellow brother of the leaf! As for our discussions staying civil... well just stay out of the off topic sections haha
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Welcome from Florida and GO Gators!
  • dubiousmonkdubiousmonk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 71
    Welcome, as a recent addition to this forum myself I can say that this place is pretty cool.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    I'll never forgive Nebraska for splitting the National Championship with the rightful champs - my Wolverines!

Oh, and welcome.
    LOL.... Well maybe they should've played... Then there wouldn't be any debate..... I'm sure hard feelings, but no debate....
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    Welcome ! Welcome to the addiction
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    I would welcome you but your avatar is offensive. Who are the Cornholers anyways? Every time Nebraska and Kansas play I get all confused and can't figure out who I want to lose the most. Of course this is all said in good fun. Welcome to the forums and maybe someday my Missouri Tigers will quit choking and impress us all.
  • bbc020bbc020 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,422
    TatuajeVI:
    I'll never forgive Nebraska for splitting the National Championship with the rightful champs - my Wolverines!

Oh, and welcome.
    muck fichigan! JK.

Welcome whoflungdo. I thought I heard something about Nebraska joining the Big 10...anyone else hear that?
    bbc020:
    TatuajeVI:

Oh, and welcome.
    muck fichigan! JK.

Welcome whoflungdo. I thought I heard something about Nebraska joining the Big 10...anyone else hear that?
    There has been a bunch of talk about teams going all over the place. I've heard Nebraska is looking at the big 10 as well as Texas looking at the Big 10 and the SEC. I currently live in Mississippi and would love Texas to join the SEC for a constant butt whooping.... I've also hear Iowa will look at the Big12 if someone leaves.... I dunno... It all comes down to money.... I would like to keep the teams in geographic conferences...Unless of course Nebraska could make it to the SEC so I could actually get to watch them on TV...
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    Welcome whoflung! Go Hokies. Nough said.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Welcome to the forum. Now, as a Noob, you are required to send me one of each of every stick you have in your humi. Kind of a tradition around here.......

.....I wish. A guy can dream, can't he?
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    Welcome. If you've been lurking for a while, then you this group is a bunch of crazy people. That's why I'm here!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    whoflungdo:
    bbc020:
    TatuajeVI:

Oh, and welcome.
    muck fichigan! JK.

There has been a bunch of talk about teams going all over the place. I've heard Nebraska is looking at the big 10 as well as Texas looking at the Big 10 and the SEC. I currently live in Mississippi and would love Texas to join the SEC for a constant butt whooping.... I've also hear Iowa will look at the Big12 if someone leaves.... I dunno... It all comes down to money.... I would like to keep the teams in geographic conferences...Unless of course Nebraska could make it to the SEC so I could actually get to watch them on TV...
    Tat's never been to College except for on high school visitation days.....we feel bad for him here in Mi so we let him claim UofM, even though he could never get in. Brandon could you please put a University in there somewhere, would hate to think you were bad mouthing this piss poor economical state. Big game this weekend I know you will be watching OSU vs MSU

Welcome whoflungdo sounds like you have been listening to all the hype over college football. It will be interesting to see what really happens and it can change the face of football and bowl games, etc. It will def. make it harder to pick the winners.