Home General Discussion

'gars in Austin

ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
I am visiting my family in Texas right now and I will be traveling to Austin in a couple of days. I am just wondering if anyone lives in Austin or has traveled there, and can you suggest a couple good B&M's to check out? Thanks in advance for the help!

Comments

• txjayhawktxjayhawk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 311
    There is a guy on on here from there...cant remember his name. There is a shop that has rollers on staff..its called Bobalu Cigar Co. It is on 6th street. And there are a few others around Austin...Bing search it. The cigars from Bobalu are pretty good but everything in Austin is over priced...
  • txjayhawktxjayhawk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 311
    Forgot to mention this one...Spec's Spirits and Fine Foods (its a liquor store) has a good walk in humi in there...
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Good luck finding a place other then a lounge where you can smoke....unless you like to smoke outside by yourself. The smoking laws in Austin are tough and it was very difficult to find a place to have a drink and smoke. My friend just moved back from Austin yesterday. I will ask him where to go and send you a email. He wasn't around much when I was down there visiting last September.
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 676
    hey ejenne, where you at in texas? I'm in corpus christi if you are in the area let me know if you would like to smoke a few
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    letsgowithbob:
    hey ejenne, where you at in texas? I'm in corpus christi if you are in the area let me know if you would like to smoke a few
    Not too far away actualy, in Laredo. I am down for getting together, but I do not have a vehicle so I rely on others to drive me around... kinda like high school :-( If you are over this way definitely let me know.