Home Ratings & Reviews

Padilla Signature 1932 Limitada Oscuro Salomon Cigar Review Video

kaelariakaelaria Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 572
image This 7.2×59 figurado features a dark chocolate, oily, slightly toothy wrapper with minimal veins and invisible seams. Draw was perfect with just the right amount of resistance for effortless control. Body was medium-full giving rich, smooth smoke. Strength was also medium-full, giving a buzz by the 1:30 point. After the video I felt kind of sick for 30 min. Actual smoke output was light, but flavors were prominent until the short clean finish. First third flavors were dominated by an oily creamy tobacco and big black pepper notes with minimal spice and zing, contrasted by hints of chocolate. An inch down flavors changed to quick hits of coffee, chocolate and leather, settling down to a peppery, oily earth on the finish. Near the 1/2 way point, flavors changed to a predominant coffee with a creamy tobacco finish, and the coffee continued to increase to the end, at the 2:10 mark. http://cigarobsession.com/2010/02/08/padilla-signature-1932-limitada-oscuro-salomon-cigar-review/

Comments

• Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    That sounds AMAZING. Where can I get some??
  • kaelariakaelaria Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 572
    Start searching, they aren't too easy to find!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    I got one in a trade a few months ago. Man this cigar looks fantastic. I'll make sure to eat a hearty meal before smoking this one. :)
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    TatuajeVI:
    I got one in a trade a few months ago. Man this cigar looks fantastic. I'll make sure to eat a hearty meal before smoking this one. :)
    It is a good cigar. Not as strong as you might think though.
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    Enjoying one right now. Bryan, dead on review that I watched right after lighting. I now consider myself the luckiest man alive to have picked up a 5 pack when I did! Dark chocolate and pepper (not too spicy) dominate - some great sweet tobacco that I think is coming from the wrapper. I will go out on a limb and say that this is the best cigar I remember smoking - ever! All tastes are subjective, but I love this cigar. Definite WOW factor. Agree that it is not that strong, but the vitola makes for a heady rush. GREAT!!!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Mmm, beautiful looking stick, too. I just love staring at it through the glasstop of the humidor. Glad you're loving it ljl.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Oh, that sounds delicious! I have one of these beauties sitting in my humidor thanks to the man above, ljl. Thanks, man. I'm anxious.