Home General Discussion

Snowed in... what to do, what to do?

stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317

Comments

• Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Def. one of the Tat tubos! I loved the red but think the black would have been better with some age.....so go with the Red now and in a few months the black. Nice collection dude, maybe you will be snowed in for a few days & be able to put a dent into them.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Wow, how many humis and how many sticks?
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    This is 5 of my seven humis... and around 530 sticks. The other ones are full of cheaper/bundled sticks.
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    Are those the Arganese Nicargua??? If so, how do you like them???
    clearlysuspect:
    Are those the Arganese Nicargua??? If so, how do you like them???

No those are the maduro.
    But I have some of the Nicaraguas (not pictured) and they're not bad...
    Not terribly complex but tasty.

• GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    Any cigar that goes on sale for 80% off MSRP more often than it should worries me. So far I have noticed that the Arganese and Gurkhas do that quite often so I havent tried any. What would you say is the best Arganese to try?
    Goldy:
    Any cigar that goes on sale for 80% off MSRP more often than it should worries me. So far I have noticed that the Arganese and Gurkhas do that quite often so I havent tried any. What would you say is the best Arganese to try?

Honestly all that %80 off BS is nothing more than a marketing ploy.

But to answer your question... I don't know.
    I've only had 4 blends by Arganese. The Cugine Connie, The Chairman Maduro, The Nicuraguan Presidenté, and the ML3.
    And to be honest I loved them all....

Hmmm the Maduro.
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    Thats my issue with it, a good stick does not need a marketing ploy. It really is tempting though when you find a box for 30 bucks.
    Well it's just like any other product... For instance how hard did Ford push the sync thing.
    Or Apple with any of their touch screen devices... Just saying
    And honestly dude for 30 bucks it's worth it.
  • SaVasSaVas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 250
    Nice collection, but out of curiosity, why are all the cigar bands pointed up except the Puros Indios? =)
    SaVas:
    Nice collection, but out of curiosity, why are all the cigar bands pointed up except the Puros Indios? =)

Wow I didn't even notice.
    The Indios is one of my favorite smokes too. Now somehow I feel like I haven't done them justice.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Stephen it would be a good time for you to throw that bomb you have been wanting to send my way. *wishful thinking* Throw in a few of those Gurkhas and anything else you have. Amazing I have so many sticks and I don't think I have any of those you have except for the Micro Batch Series. Your collection looks great!!
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    Goldy:
    Thats my issue with it, a good stick does not need a marketing ploy. It really is tempting though when you find a box for 30 bucks.
    Everything needs a marketing ploy. Why would I be satisfied to sell to just those who like my product when I can get everyone to buy my product?