Home General Discussion

Ugh!

2»

Comments

• nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    madurofan:
    nightmaremike31:
    but not if it's going to teach me to be gayer than a unicorn shitting a rainbow...
    LMAO you have been hanging out with Lassie too much.
    yeah, he's a funny fella!! the first time I saw that picture though, I about died of laughter, it killed me!!
  • ironhorseironhorse Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 469
    madurofan:
    ironhorse:
    If I am going to punch the cigar, I will give it ONE lick before I do so because I have had the cap split or break on a few cigars and I've found the slightly moist cap accepts the punch blade better.
    I actually wet the cap a bit before I cut it. JUST THE CAP though. It does help with splitting and cracking.
    I should have specified, but this is exactly what i meant as well. And I never moisten a torpedo before I cut, but if a standard cap looks a little crispy, I will do it before I cut it too. speaking of caps.....does anyone know the benefit of a double cap? I don't really seem to see the point other than to make it more difficult for me to punch! ha, not really that frustrated with it, just wondering if anyone knows
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    zoom6zoom:
    Anyone have any opinions on how to deal with this guy?
    Have everyone start calling him Monica.

Maybe his daddy did it, but with better moisture control in today's cigars it shouldn't be neccessary.
    ROTFLMFAO!!!!! Taken out of context this is too funny!