Home General Discussion

Enjoyed a cigar with Walt

HugemooseHugemoose Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 458
So I imagine some of you are familiar with Stogiereview.com. Well Walt (White, I believe) works for them and has his own site. I tend to watch at lot of his reviews for cigars that catch my eye. About a year ago I discussed the Oliva G maduro with him before I bought a box of them.....my first box purchase. I recently met another local cigar guy who happens to go to a local B&M every Friday afternoon with Walt and Walt's father. Well my buddy and I were invited out (and we brought another friend), and as I work second shift it worked out perfectly as they tend to meet around noon.

It was a fantastic afternoon. I enjoyed a Nub Maduro as well as purchasing two more to bring home as well as a Cain Habano and and Cain F. Good conversation, great cigars, and all before a boring shift at work on Friday nibht. I just thought it was pretty cool to meet somebody who actually knows so much more about cigars than I do! Oh and they will all be going to Cigarfest, of course. It will probably be a weekly event. I have never had a cigar so early in the day, but I certainly didn't mind it!!

Comments