Home General Discussion

Super Bowl

Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
What are you gonna smoke and drink for the "big game"?

Comments

• Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Poker Slob:
    What are you gonna smoke and drink for the "big game"?
    As long as I get off from work a bit earlier tomo then normal and my sinus infection is better I have a few that I have been wanting to get to. I think I will be smoking the padron 1964 habano that I got from Evan and the Utopia that I got from lilwing. I'm thinking I will start with a scotch on the rocks then move maybe a beer and then water. I probably won't watch the entire game because I have to be back up again for work on Monday. I'm hoping that I get both sticks in.
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Cohiba Red Dot toro + Fosters (maybe Heineken) while I grill a London broil that's been marinating for 3 days and 3 nights; then homemade chili cheese dip + grilled London broil + chips + tostitos + mini-Heineken keg for the game :D
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Not sure what I'll smoke before the game, possibly a Don Pepin Cuban Classic, but I've got a Diesel to fire up after the game and I'm looking very forward to it! I hope I'm celebrating the Saints winning their first ever Super Bowl with my smoke and drink.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    smoke, nothing because the house I'm at is quesionable with the smoking issue.

drinking, Budweiser, why, because it will be free and free tastes the bestest
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    I'm hoping to get one in before the game. Maybe the ISOM Cohiba Robusto thats been in the ole humi for a while. But possibly a pipe kinda day.

As far as drink it'll be Sam Adams Brewmaster Classics, maybe a touch of Knob Creek.

Food wise I'm making Daytona wings, Homemade con quesa dip, to go along with whatever else is brought to the gathering.
  • JZJZ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 827
    I have to work so someone smoke 1 for me, and have a long island as well!
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Nothing! I have to go to the BIL's house with my wife. I will be packing just in case.
  • Unthought_KnownUnthought_Known Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 454
    ISOM PSD4 for me.
  • shamrockedshamrocked Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 285
    haven't given it much thought - i need to clear my humi for some camacho pre-embargos that i just received so i think i am going to give away some of my lesser liked sticks at a friends house to make room - i'll most likely end up smoking some mild sticks since i have been drinking / smoking all weekend - maybe a nub connie or a couple other oliva sticks --- as for drinking, i am heading to stone brewery right now with a couple of growlers to fill - probably fill them with the smoked porter and maybe their vertical epic 09-09-09 if they have it available.